View Single Post
Unread 09-21-2026, 01:11 AM   #49
Member
6pt-Sika
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
CraigThompson's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10,029
Thanks: 6,862
Thanked 9,730 Times in 4,266 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Koneski View Post
The gun originally had Titanic bbls. I'm good with Acme and mismatched SNs don't matter to me as long as the gun breaks clays. I bought it to shoot not display.

If those Acme bbls are 34" instead of 32", that's a bonus! #WINNING
The gun felt pretty good in my hands , a little build up on the comb and it would be excellent . Wish it had been a 3 frame gun and that the barrels would fit in the NH 3 frame 34” 10 I have . With that setup and a 10 hammer I could Carrey two actions three barrels and that would cover anything I’d shoot .
__________________
Parker’s , 6.5mm’s , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s and my family in the Philippines !
CraigThompson is offline   Reply With Quote