View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2024, 12:37 AM   #15
Frank Good
PGCA Member

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Hoover View Post
You have a beautiful Ithaca there Frank,

I didn’t mean to take away, hopefully no offense was taken. I’m jealous of you having an Ithaca 12 gauge 2 barrel set with confirmed original 24” barrels

Stan
No offense taken at all. I am certainly nowhere near as educated and informed on these old SxS's as so many here are but I'm learning as I go.

I had a text from Chris Friday morning and I ended up pulling the gun out of the case and the Parker VH from the safe. I had a good look and feel at them while I had them out and oh my probably blasphemous to say on this site but I prefer the look and feel of the Ithaca though I truly do like the Parker but for different reasons and characteristics. I haven't put the Ithaca back in it's case yet but the Parker will be going out to play first and soon as we should start seeing the Snow Geese arriving any time now and I have a bunch of Bismuth and a Parker with 30" full choked barrels to greet them with.
This was the first time I had the two guns out at the same time so I just had to take a few picture of them together....
Frank Good is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Frank Good For Your Post: