Thread: UP Trip
View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2020, 07:46 AM   #5
Brett Hoop
PGCA Member

Member Info

Kenny

There is a new, well 2900 miles on it now, 4 Runner TRD Off Road as back up. Not a Rooster Runner, but a Grey Phase Chaser I guess. I like the FJ better it's all set up for me and the dogs with about every thing I think we need. Including a chain saw, chains, shovels, ease out boards, come alongs, straps, Cell booster, shell box, gun locker and as much dog vet stuff as makes any sense. Yes it's a little sweaty and just the way I like it at 208K it's just at half life in my view. The new one has more bells and whistles and talks to you which I don't like, but with the upgrade KDSS suspension and locking 4 WD it will have to do.

That Fox is no good for you, a hair too low for you. Hell, pheasants give you time to make a sandwich, so when you miss a grouse with it you'll think of me and how you could have had my money and been rid of the burden to cover the bird. Just not needed with a Purdey as the backup, because I know you'll be hunting Ruby's CSM Fox.

My go to cut barrel 20ga will get most of the chances, and the 28ga will see some Aspen bottoms. The go everywhere 0 frame 16ga always along for council when I start talking to my self and looking at the barrels. It's better than Dr. Phil.
Brett Hoop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brett Hoop For Your Post: