View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2017, 08:06 AM   #10
Southpaw
Forum Associate

Member Info

Priceless is all I can say because monetary currency would only cheapen the honor of your experience and those drawings. What an incredible story and sharing of a wonderful private and personal moment. Thank you for telling of your heart warming and emotional gift that we can all feel good about knowing. I envy you.

Btw in my opinion those great sketches are just a reminder of the real gift of the remembrance of your dogs and the time you get to spend with a special person that has tremendous value and that is sometimes just overlooked, but not by you. Time is our most precious commodity, you just got an unforgettable return on your conscious and unconscious investment of that opportunity.

As evil, superficial and petty this world can be, its little stories like these that taken as a sum gives us all a little hope, faith and respect for our fellow man. I as well have a couple of friends that have children that are special but just so happen to be autistic and I know first hand the challenges they all faced watching those kids grow up. Without knowing anything about your friend and his son and their experiences, I can only imagine that whatever feelings your experiencing they are walking the same path with you and maybe then some.

Merry Christmas.

Last edited by Todd Poer; 12-15-2017 at 08:31 AM..
Todd Poer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Todd Poer For Your Post: