Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions about Other Fine Doubles (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   1915 John Dickson (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47147)

Stephen Hodges 10-03-2026 05:51 PM

1915 John Dickson
 
6 Attachment(s)
Recently stepped out of my comfort zone and acquired a 4 digit serial number Scottish John Dickson boxlock 12 gauge. 29'' nitro steel barrels. 6.10 lbs. Cannot wait to shoot it but rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder is putting that on hold for now:corn:

Harold Lee Pickens 10-03-2026 06:45 PM

Steve, I'll take it out to South Dakota for you in January just to make sure it's shooting ok.

allen newell 10-03-2026 07:14 PM

Steve, I'll be happy to shoot it for you and give you feedback. By the way I've had rotator cuff surgery. I feel your pain


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org