Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   PGCA Member Questions & Announcements (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Parker gun letter (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47137)

Burnie Austin 10-02-2026 01:32 PM

Parker gun letter
 
I am trying to track down my Parker research letter that I sent information on a VHE and haven't heard anything from the research results. Any help would be appreciated and I am new here. Thanks

David Noble 10-02-2026 03:19 PM

Welcome Burnie!
How long ago did you send for your letter and did you do it online here at the site?
There has been some recent developments in the research department. First, they have received more complete information and are adding that to the data base. It will take a while longer to complete Im sure. Secondly, Chuck Bishop who has been serving as our research developer has recently stepped down due to health reasons. Our new researcher, Al Houde, has started learning the procedure and will be able to do an excellent job once accustomed to the process.
Be patient and I'm sure you will hear from somebody soon.
I hope this helps.

Alfred Houde 10-02-2026 04:26 PM

Hello Mr. Austin:

I sent you a private message in reference to your letter.

Thanks,

Alfred Houde

David Livesay 10-02-2026 06:36 PM

I received a research letter yesterday on my latest acquisition and it did mention that a William Wagner of Washinton DC. ordered the gun and requested a weight of 7&1/2 pounds with modified chokes.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org