Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions about Other Fine Doubles (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   ARRIETA MODEL QUESTION (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47109)

Bob Jurewicz 09-28-2026 09:22 AM

ARRIETA MODEL QUESTION
 
1 Attachment(s)
I have had this gun for a good number of years. Purchased from a PGCA Member.
I thought it was a 578.
However it has Round Body, Sideclips and Articulated Front Trigger.
What do the members here think the Model is??
Bob Jurewicz

edgarspencer 09-28-2026 09:48 AM

I think it's an 8xx model, from the pins. Is it a 28ga?

Jim Thoma 09-28-2026 10:18 AM

Sure looks like a 578.

Bob Jurewicz 09-28-2026 10:55 AM

Should have mentioned. It is a 28 GA.
Bob Jurewicz

edgarspencer 09-28-2026 11:44 AM

I've changed my mind. I think it is a 578. I've changed my socks today also.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org