Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Shotgun Shell Reloading (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Poly Wad Spreader (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=47084)

Jim McKee 09-24-2026 02:46 PM

Poly Wad Spreader
 
Has anyone had any luck making Poly Wad Spreader wads with the new technology?
As Randy indicated I also found it worked better than other spreader wads in my 12 & 16b loads.
A year ago I contacted a local 2 year college that advertises allowing locals to use their new IDEA Lab. No Luck!

Arthur Shaffer 09-28-2026 01:20 AM

I wish someone would and also someone load them. I think they were Polywads premier product. They worked and worked well every time I used them. Much more effective than any other spreader load I ever used. Same goes in spades for their Gram Crackr 28 ga load. They worked on quail at both near and far. For years I used a spreader in the first barrel and a Gram Crackr buffered and nickled #5 in the second barrel of a 30" barreled 28 with Skeet chokes and they were deadly at 10 yards and 35-40 yds when shooting covies.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org