Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Friday Evening Festivities at Rock Mountain (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36900)

Mike Koneski 07-20-2022 02:48 PM

Friday Evening Festivities at Rock Mountain

Next Friday at the Northern SxS Challenge at Rock Mt, David deFernelmont will be providing a home-made feed!! David will be making smoked beef brisket, pulled pork, mac & cheese, baked beans (think Blazing Saddles) and some drinks. He recommends you bring your own drinks and comfy chair. The gathering will be in the RV section at his camper near the official "Daryl Corona Dancing Pole". All the cool kids will be here!! :cool:

Randy G Roberts 07-20-2022 03:50 PM

The lightning quick Daryl Corona AKA Double Lab beat you to the punch on this one a week or so ago while you were pre-occupied with the State shoot.:rotf:

Daryl Corona 07-20-2022 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy G Roberts (Post 368143)
The lightning quick Daryl Corona AKA Double Lab beat you to the punch on this one a week or so ago while you were pre-occupied with the State shoot.:rotf:

Mike has always been a day late and a dollar short. He neglected to tell you that it is his dancing pole out of his man cave. Nice of him to loan it out for the occaision.:bowdown:

Bob Jurewicz 07-20-2022 05:47 PM

I've got a few bottles of wine, pepperoni, hard salami and sharp cheese to contribute.
Bob Jurewicz

Mike Koneski 07-21-2022 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daryl Corona (Post 368148)
Mike has always been a day late and a dollar short. He neglected to tell you that it is his dancing pole out of his man cave. Nice of him to loan it out for the occaision.:bowdown:

I made a lot of $$ on that pole!! Just sayin’.

Daryl Corona 07-21-2022 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Koneski (Post 368174)
I made a lot of $$ on that pole!! Just sayin’.

And it looks like you pi**ed it away. Just sayin'.:whistle:

Now.....no money just primers or powder.

Frank Srebro 07-21-2022 08:38 AM

Mike, what a nice gesture by David, father and son are both quality gents and it's always a pleasure to hang out with them and likewise to shoot together/against for plaudits and bling. That dancing pole must still be in place from last long weekend for some who shall I say were flaunting it during the PA State NSCA Championship at your Rock Mountain. If ya get my drift. :cool:

Mike Koneski 07-21-2022 10:23 AM

I read you Lima Charlie!!

Mike Koneski 07-21-2022 12:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a photo from last year's Friday Fun Festivities!!

Daryl Corona 07-21-2022 06:46 PM

Sometimes you come up with some good ones Mikey. This one made me laugh. Woodstock..... you had to be there. Now all we need are some free love hippie chicks to round out the Fri. night festivities.:whistle: