Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (
-   PGCA Membership Questions (
-   -   Address change? (

ron belanger 07-10-2013 09:34 AM

Address change?
I moved and need to have my address changed so I can get my Parker Pages and other mail from PGCA.

Can't find anywhere on this website to do this...


Chuck Bishop 07-10-2013 11:20 AM

I'd send an e-mail to Mary Bowes the membership chairwoman. She can either take care of it all or forward the info to the responsible person.

ron belanger 07-10-2013 01:18 PM

Thank you!

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2022,