Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Parker Discussions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Parker hat (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41450)

John Bastiani 03-14-2024 08:45 AM

Parker hat

Is Spin Wheel Fashions still making the Parker Ball caps? I have called them several times and only get the answering machine that is full and won't let me leave my name and number. I would love to have one of these caps after seeing Randy Roberts at the OGCA gun show this past weekend wearing one. They are good looking caps!

Reggie Bishop 03-14-2024 08:47 AM

John, see this thread--

https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41114

John Bastiani 03-14-2024 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggie Bishop (Post 407388)

Okay- Thank you sir!

Mike Franzen 03-15-2024 08:14 PM

I try to wear everything Randy wears. I just can’t seem to pull it off like he can.

Randy G Roberts 03-16-2024 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Franzen (Post 407470)
I try to wear everything Randy wears. I just can’t seem to pull it off like he can.

That's funny. Everyone knows that you're the Dude that's always styling. :rotf:

John Bastiani 03-16-2024 10:55 AM

Finally got ahold of the gentleman that sells the hats but he won't be back in the shop until March 25th. I wish Randy would have come back to the table but I think he was after a hot deal. A buddy of mine bought a Ithaca 5E 28 gauge and I was wanting to show him the gun. I was thinking this is a super rare gun in 410 but I'm not sure about 28 gauge.

Randy G Roberts 03-16-2024 11:54 AM

[QUOTE=John Bastiani;40749l. A buddy of mine bought a Ithaca 5E 28 gauge and I was wanting to show him the gun. I was thinking this is a super rare gun in 410 but I'm not sure about 28 gauge.[/QUOTE]

If we're speaking of an NID I'd call it rare, wouldn't think you would need more than one hand to count them up. Maybe Stan will chime in and give us a number. Was this gun purchased at the OGCA show?

Stan Hoover 03-16-2024 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Bastiani (Post 407495)
Finally got ahold of the gentleman that sells the hats but he won't be back in the shop until March 25th. I wish Randy would have come back to the table but I think he was after a hot deal. A buddy of mine bought a Ithaca 5E 28 gauge and I was wanting to show him the gun. I was thinking this is a super rare gun in 410 but I'm not sure about 28 gauge.

That would be SUPER RARE, :shock::shock:

As in 3 Grade 5 28 gauges total according to the estimates given by Keith Houghtling for Walt’s book, I would love to see pics.

John Bastiani 03-17-2024 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy G Roberts (Post 407499)
If we're speaking of an NID I'd call it rare, wouldn't think you would need more than one hand to count them up. Maybe Stan will chime in and give us a number. Was this gun purchased at the OGCA show?

My buddy tried to get this gun for several years and out of the blue the seller finally decided to sell the gun and brought it to the show. It never was really out on a table for sale.

John Bastiani 03-17-2024 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Hoover (Post 407518)
That would be SUPER RARE, :shock::shock:

As in 3 Grade 5 28 gauges total according to the estimates given by Keith Houghtling for Walt’s book, I would love to see pics.

I'll ask him at the next OGCA show but I'm pretty sure he isn't set up to put pictures on the internet. I also remember him saying that this is a rare gun in 28 gauge and very few were made as you stated. I have to admit that I don't know alot about Ithaca's but I instantly fell in love with this gun and the gold pheasants on the sides that really set the gun off in my opinion.