Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   PGCA Member Questions & Announcements (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   If you are a PGCA Member... (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29)

Mills Morrison 12-22-2011 01:29 PM

I joined PGCA and want to get listed as a member so I can see the PGCA member only sections. Let me know what I need to do. Thanks, Mills

Berkley Stephens 12-22-2011 06:29 PM

Dear Mills,
As a member, all you need to do is to register and then log in and you should have access to all threads. Happy Holidays.
Berk Stephens:bigbye:

Mills Morrison 12-22-2011 11:06 PM

I am now official! Thanks

Scott Gentry 12-23-2011 11:39 PM

PGCA member annual

Dean Romig 12-24-2011 06:15 AM

A hearty Welcome to both Mills and Scott.

Thanks John for your Holiday and Christmas wishes and we wish the same to you and Jen!

Dean

Samuel P. Lapham 12-24-2011 10:51 AM

WELCOME TO GROUP

WELCOME TO THE ASSOCIATION.

tom tutwiler 01-01-2012 10:07 AM

Member. But it appears that isn't showing up. Please let me know if my dues are overdue (but don't think so) as I'm still getting my Parker Pages..

John Dunkle 01-01-2012 06:15 PM

Tom,

You are all set my friend - and with my thanks and appreciation for your support of the PGCA. Please understand that there are only two of us who do Memberships for the PGCA - primarily and principally, Mary Bowes - and I try to assist Mary when I can from the Forum and stuff (in spite of what you might have been lead to believe or otherwise read in Parker Pages), so....

In fact, your Membership is just fine. Mary received your check last October and your PGCA Membership is just fine until November 2012. Mary, who was reading this thread - let me know your Membership information.

On behalf of the entire PGCA Membership team - Mary and myself - we apologize that we missed your Member tag. While the two of us try each and every day - we are not perfect. But, I believe we are far more perfect than our predecessors.

Again, my thanks,

John Dunkle

tom tutwiler 01-01-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dunkle (Post 58625)
Tom,

You are all set my friend - and with my thanks and appreciation for your support of the PGCA. Please understand that there are only two of us who do Memberships for the PGCA - primarily and principally, Mary Bowes - and I try to assist Mary when I can from the Forum and stuff (in spite of what you might have been lead to believe or otherwise read in Parker Pages), so....

In fact, your Membership is just fine. Mary received your check last October and your PGCA Membership is just fine until November 2012. Mary, who was reading this thread - let me know your Membership information.

On behalf of the entire PGCA Membership team - Mary and myself - we apologize that we missed your Member tag. While the two of us try each and every day - we are not perfect. But, I believe we are far more perfect than our predecessors.

Again, my thanks,

John Dunkle

Thanks John. You are doing super and I'm a happy Parker guy (and a Fox guy as well).

tom boryczka 01-08-2012 11:07 AM

Tom Boryczka annual, thanks