Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Website & Forum - Help & Assistance (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Thank you, John, For ALL you do (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37897)

edgarspencer 12-02-2022 12:39 PM

Thank you, John, For ALL you do

Like many things, we take things for granted, until they aren't there. Missing the forum for a day makes me realize how lucky we are to have a dedicated webmaster.

Mills Morrison 12-02-2022 12:52 PM

Amen! Could not agree more.

John Dunkle 12-02-2022 01:01 PM

You guys are awesome! Thank you for that!!

We were down for 20 hours - and during that time, pulled out most of my hair - which fortunately - I have (HAD??!!) a lot of... ;)

We are now on new dedicated business class fiber circuits, which required new routers and new IP addresses... Everything was "set to go" last evening - except there was a slight problem with one of the ISP porting routines... We got that set about two hours ago - and....

Here we are...! I'll leave the Announcement above up for a bit as the "programming dust settles" for a bit - just to be sure...

Anyway - my thanks for those comments, patience, support and understanding!

John D.

Garry L Gordon 12-02-2022 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dunkle (Post 376605)

We were down for 20 hours - and during that time, pulled out most of my hair - which fortunately - I have (HAD??!!) a lot of... ;)

We are now on new dedicated business class fiber circuits, which required new routers and new IP addresses... Everything was "set to go" last evening - except there was a slight problem with one of the ISP porting routines... We got that set about two hours ago - and....

Here we are...! I'll leave the Announcement above up for a bit as the "programming dust settles" for a bit - just to be sure...

John D.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Randy G Roberts 12-02-2022 01:05 PM

Never had any doubt that you were doing anything other than working hard behind the scenes John. Thanks :bowdown:

Chris Pope 12-02-2022 02:29 PM

My wife works in the IT world. I am retired. She will come home after work saying almost exactly what you wrote in your post. I smile, nod my head, ask her if she'd like a glass of wine. I have not one clue what any of it means but darn grateful you do. Thank you John D.

Harold Lee Pickens 12-02-2022 07:48 PM

Thanks John!!
Sitting in a tree stand would have been more enjoyable if the PGCA was available to kill time.

Chuck Bishop 12-02-2022 10:39 PM

Deep down I think John enjoys a real challenge.

Bill Murphy 12-03-2022 10:51 AM

John, I had no doubt that you were in control. Thanks so much for this great website. Bill Murphy

scott kittredge 12-03-2022 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dunkle (Post 376605)

John D.

That's just what i thought you were doin.:whistle:
Thank you !