Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Parker Single Barrel Trap Shotguns (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Single Traps at the Southern (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36250)

Patrick Lien 04-30-2022 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Murphy (Post 362456)
If I only had three Parker singles, I would get up real early and go shopping.

:biglaugh::throw::draw::vconfused::glug::envy::D:k nowbetter::cheers::nono::bowdown::whistle::eek::bi gbye::shock::rotf::)

:corn:
And once again the world is waiting for a picture of the
"Murphy trap gun collection". Remember Bill, the gun must have all of it's parts to be considered a gun.

PML
:corn:

Mike Franzen 04-30-2022 10:18 AM

The gun belongs to Charlie Hunter.

CraigThompson 04-30-2022 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Franzen (Post 362734)
The gun belongs to Charlie Hunter.

Correction “belonged” , Charlie Hunter is no longer of the living I’m sorry to say .

Mike Franzen 05-01-2022 07:20 PM

Oops!

CraigThompson 05-01-2022 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Franzen (Post 362810)
Oops!

One of the 8's i had on display in the tent was Charlie Hunters which I got at a Guyette and Deeter auction in Easton last year . Also in my truck at Sanford was a totally redone VHE 12 skeet that was also Charlie Hunters that I got in an auction in Mount Crawford VA last year . There were several other Charlie Hunter guns in Sanford a couple of which changed hands again . John Allgood had Charlie's CHE 32" that he purchased at the Mount Crawford auction and I think he sold it while in Sanford .

The stuff thats coming up in February is I think the cream of Charlie's gun collection .

Bill Murphy 05-02-2022 01:17 PM

Will the February auction be held in Maryland?

Josh Loewensteiner 05-03-2022 07:12 PM

Yes - the sale will be held in MD as I understand from John Deeter.

CraigThompson 05-06-2022 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh Loewensteiner (Post 362926)
Yes - the sale will be held in MD as I understand from John Deeter.

He told me he hadn’t decided on an exact location for the auction . The place where you guys did the decoy auction last fall or another place ! My vote would be for the Inn/Resteraunt across the street from Albright’s . That way if I can’t afford anything atleast I can eat well :rotf:

Daryl Corona 05-06-2022 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraigThompson (Post 363140)
My vote would be for the Inn/Resteraunt across the street from Albright’s . That way if I can’t afford anything atleast I can eat well :rotf:

That's the Tidewater Inn Craig and there are much better places to eat in the area.

Bill Murphy 05-06-2022 03:00 PM

Decent places to eat in Easton, Maryland open and close on an annual basis. The most recent are always overpriced and rude. What are Daryl's recommendations?