Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Parker Reproductions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Anyone Have Dealings with this Person? (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5864)

Brian Stucker 01-08-2012 07:40 AM

Boy, if I was Billie I'd be tempted to send 'Mr. Addison' his $220 back WITH an apology ON THIS SITE just to set the record straight. That'd show 'em!

Gerry Addison 01-08-2012 09:13 AM

Sir, you are an outright liar. I never threatened anyone. As the emails show I was polite even though you cheated me out of my money. I didn't call Connecticut shotgun until after I had received the gun, called Billie, called my friend who owns a baby frame, and emailed Billie several times, and every time he insisted it was a baby frame gun. That is when I called Connecticut. The person I spoke with on the phone exactly three times, called himself Billie Bryant, signed his emails Billie Bryant. I spoke with him exactly three times, twice before the gun was shipped to go over the gun, and once 10 minutes after I received the gun. It isn't about the $220. I can afford to lose it. I don't like to be cheated, and I don't want anyone else to be cheated by you. I recommend that anyone who doesn't believe me call GunsInternational and ask them about him. I think then you will understand who is telling the truth here. You finally cheated someone that wouldn't just let you get away with it.

billie bryant 01-08-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry Addison (Post 59368)
Sir, you are an outright liar. I never threatened anyone. As the emails show I was polite even though you cheated me out of my money. I didn't call Connecticut shotgun until after I had received the gun, called Billie, called my friend who owns a baby frame, and emailed Billie several times, and every time he insisted it was a baby frame gun. That is when I called Connecticut. The person I spoke with on the phone exactly three times, called himself Billie Bryant, signed his emails Billie Bryant. I spoke with him exactly three times, twice before the gun was shipped to go over the gun, and once 10 minutes after I received the gun. It isn't about the $220. I can afford to lose it. I don't like to be cheated, and I don't want anyone else to be cheated by you. I recommend that anyone who doesn't believe me call GunsInternational and ask them about him. I think then you will understand who is telling the truth here. You finally cheated someone that wouldn't just let you get away with it.

mr. addison you are a very sad individual who has to rant & tell totally half truths about this whole episode? you are outright lying about calling tony about the gun as i know lou would not lie about this? freddy is honest man & jimmy bartee is also? that leaves the decision up to the members? if they feel you are not lying then you have put one over on them BUT not me! this will be last time i stoop to your level, have a great day!

billie bryant 01-08-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Stucker (Post 59361)
Boy, if I was Billie I'd be tempted to send 'Mr. Addison' his $220 back WITH an apology ON THIS SITE just to set the record straight. That'd show 'em!

brian then i would be admmitting we were wrong? i promise you we are not & will not stoop to his level as many of the hobby friends i have spoke with said not to let someone use internet to scare you? thanks, billie

Jeff Kuss 01-08-2012 01:38 PM

Gentlemen,
If we can't keep this civil, then I believe we need to take it back to a private discussion. I don't believe this has a place on this site.
Jeff Kuss

billie bryant 01-08-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Kuss (Post 59398)
Gentlemen,
If we can't keep this civil, then I believe we need to take it back to a private discussion. I don't believe this has a place on this site.
Jeff Kuss

thank you jeff, i apologize & will no longer be involved, billie

Gerry Addison 01-08-2012 07:05 PM

I am done with this. I just believe that if people are allowed to cheat others then anyone that buys and sells guns honestly is affected. I have said everything I wanted to say and people can draw any conclusions they wish. I've tried to honestly show what happened in this dealing and how I tried to be fair and do the right thing. If someone decides he can be trusted then so be it.

Chuck Heald 01-08-2012 11:53 PM

Gerry,
I encountered a similar situation on a Lefever I purchased from someone. The gun came and obviously had a mix match of barrels and frame. The S/N on the frame had been altered clearly. The gun was off face as well. I decided to send it back within a few minutes of seeing it. It cost me over $200 in shipping both ways, which the owner never offerred to reimburse. I felt lucky to get anything back from this scoundrel. I wrote off the money and moved on.

Marvin Kells 01-09-2012 08:55 AM

After reading all this there are only two issues. Everything else just muddies the water.

1) Was the gun delivered "as advertised"? Obviously not.
2) Was the gun damaged by Gerry before it was returned? Obviously not as Gerry sent an email about the scratches only minutes after delivery.

A reputable dealer or individual would have been embarrassed by the mistake and would have offered a sincere apology and a full refund.

GATOMANN Billie Bryant's lack of professionalism is truly appalling.

Joe Bernfeld 01-09-2012 10:00 AM

Now are we done?

:corn:...

Brian Stucker 01-09-2012 10:25 AM

Reproman just might have put the final nail in this MUTHA! RIP.

billie bryant 01-09-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvin Kells (Post 59464)
After reading all this there are only two issues. Everything else just muddies the water.

1) Was the gun delivered "as advertised"? Obviously not.
2) Was the gun damaged by Gerry before it was returned? Obviously not as Gerry sent an email about the scratches only minutes after delivery.

A reputable dealer or individual would have been embarrassed by the mistake and would have offered a sincere apology and a full refund.

GATOMANN Billie Bryant's lack of professionalism is truly appalling.

coming to such a one sided decision & believing he did not damage or fire gun when you were not involved seems to be making a decisionbased on friendship & NOT reality?

Marvin Kells 01-09-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billie bryant (Post 59483)
coming to such a one sided decision & believing he did not damage or fire gun when you were not involved seems to be making a decisionbased on friendship & NOT reality?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvin Kells (Post 59464)
Was the gun damaged by Gerry before it was returned? Obviously not as Gerry sent an email about the scratches only minutes after delivery.

My statement stands. Gerry provided the documentation.

Your handling of the issue and inane comments speak for themselves. Issue closed.

jimmy bartee 01-09-2012 12:54 PM

I have known Billie and Jerry Bryant for 10 years and I am the one that he bought the 28 ga from. I am just reading what people are saying about him and his family and it is evident they do not know them. People are are saying Billie is a man when she is his wife. The gun did not have any scratches on it and had not been hunted with. I can't believe you would trash a mans name after he give you your money back. What else do you expect him to do? He paid freight 1 way , you should pay the other. I along with many other people has had many dealings with Jerry and have had no problems. You should be glad he give you anything back.

Gerry Addison 01-09-2012 01:02 PM

For the record I don't know Reproman nor have I spoken to him I don't believe. Secondly perhaps the fact that I had all of the emails showing when the gun was received, the time it was received, the time the email was sent to you along with a phone call. Could I possibly have fired the gun, damaged the stock, took pictures of it, emailed it, and called him in 10 minutes. The fact that you said it was originally listed for $17000 and I got you down to $15,000 when I showed the copy of the original listing ad with the price of $15,000 and that is exactly what I paid. Perhaps that you said I kept the gun longer than three days before shipping it when I showed that it was shipped on the second day to the person of your choosing. Maybe all of these things might have convinced someone that I was in fact telling the truth. For the record, here is the UPS listing showing that it was shipped on 12/7/11.
Tracking number 1Z62020V0390153154
Reference Number(s):21-28GA
Shipped/Billed On:12/07/2011
Type:PackageWeight:25.00 lbs

Hard to keep all the stories straight when the documents are staring you in the face and you are caught isn't it. Maybe GunsInternational is my friend as well and they changed the listing to show a cheaper price just for me. I guess UPS is my friend as well and changed the date stamps on the package. And by the way, how does Mr. Brunner know the age of scratches in the stock and that I did them and they weren't there when the gun was shipped, just like the gun was a baby frame when it was shipped and grew to a standard size frame when it arrived at my house? Curious.

Bill Murphy 01-09-2012 02:09 PM

Jimmie Bartee must have a sex identification problem. because the Bryants posted earlier that "HIS name is Billie Bryant and on and on about how he was a friend of Robert Petersen." Is Billie a girl or a boy? He claims he is a boy and his gun buying buddy claims he is a wife, which is normally a girl, except maybe in California.

Robin Lewis 01-09-2012 03:01 PM

Would someone please shoot this thread and put me out of my misery.

Brian Stucker 01-09-2012 03:04 PM

:dh:

Bruce Day 01-09-2012 03:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Now Bill, you should be more sensitive to the gender ambiguous. I understand from reading that there are all varieties of orientations and those people are not limited to certain states.

And by the way, with this whole sordid thread which has nothing to do with anything the PGCA is about, in case anybody has forgotten what a Parker looks like, here's one. Finally , here's where this thread belongs.

Marvin Kells 01-09-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce Day (Post 59508)
And by the way, with this whole sordid thread which has nothing to do with anything the PGCA is about

Except that GATTOMAN/Billie Bryant has a bunch of Parker Reproductions for sale!

I, for one, appreciate the "heads up" from Gerry ....

billie bryant 01-09-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Stucker (Post 59472)
Reproman just might have put the final nail in this MUTHA! RIP.

reproman is a good friend of ensetter & agreed with him NOT even UNDERSTANDING or care about problem? my friends are amazed at remarks of individuals who have NO knowledge of what even went on? truly amazing? you act as though this man lost all his $ & whatever he says is gospel? my granddad is not saying anything but i will vouch for his honesty over any of ensetter or his friends! robert

billie bryant 01-09-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Murphy (Post 59503)
Jimmie Bartee must have a sex identification problem. because the Bryants posted earlier that "HIS name is Billie Bryant and on and on about how he was a friend of Robert Petersen." Is Billie a girl or a boy? He claims he is a boy and his gun buying buddy claims he is a wife, which is normally a girl, except maybe in California.

bill there are 6 bryants! jerry, billie the brother, robert the grandson along with jered, &beau, & billielee the wife! why is it you have such a RUDE way of showing any common courtesy ,or for that matter CLASS? there are alot of REAL people in this hobby who have observed this as i have sent copies to them of the remarks from some of you collectors?? they laugh & think the forum is hilraious? my granddad does not wish us to stoop this low ? goodbye!

Bruce Day 01-09-2012 04:35 PM

Jeff ( the moderator), can't we just flush this whole thread down into the Parker prairie depository vault?
We have several people all yammering at each other, there is no way to sort out who is right and we as the PGCA only lose by it. And the controversy has nothing to do with Parker shotguns.

Jeff Kuss 01-09-2012 04:37 PM

This thread is closed.
Jeff Kuss Moderator