Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Parker Single Barrel Trap Shotguns (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Maiden voyage (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39650)

CraigThompson 07-19-2023 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Steingraber (Post 392226)
Haha. I've been busy with golf and sporting clays. BTW, I cleaned it good after I shot and it looked like it had been in the back of the safe for a while. The ejectors worked okay but I took it apart to grease it good and there was a small piece of metal inside the ejector channel. The bottom of that screw was a little buggered. I think it may have come from there. :rotf::rotf:

Did you shoot it at Hausemanns in the Corona Ketterman event ?

Dan Steingraber 07-19-2023 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Sacco (Post 392229)
Last week I ran 11 straight. Then dropped ten straight. :rotf::rotf:

That game sounds like it was made for me. PBF (Pull Bang F**CK:rotf:

Dan Steingraber 07-20-2023 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraigThompson (Post 392230)
Did you shoot it at Hausemanns in the Corona Ketterman event ?

I did, but poorly. Craig Larter was behind me and noted I was missing high. Which makes sense as until I adjusted my sight picture on the trap field I was missing high as well.

John Davis 07-21-2023 06:43 AM

Dan, once you dial in you’re going to love that Parker. Hopefully I’ll be dialed into mine this weekend at the ATA Southern Zone shoot in Kentucky.

JAMES HALL 07-21-2023 06:52 AM

Good luck there Mr. Davis

Dan Steingraber 07-21-2023 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Davis (Post 392342)
Dan, once you dial in you’re going to love that Parker. Hopefully I’ll be dialed into mine this weekend at the ATA Southern Zone shoot in Kentucky.

Thanks John and good luck! The entire Parker Community is pulling for you. No shooting for me for a couple weeks as I’m in the air headed to Alaska.

Bill Murphy 07-21-2023 10:12 AM

Good shooting, John. I would say "Good luck", but luck has little to do with ATA trap.

Stan Hoover 07-21-2023 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Steingraber (Post 392345)
Thanks John and good luck! The entire Parker Community is pulling for you. No shooting for me for a couple weeks as I’m in the air headed to Alaska.

Hope you have a good time in Alaska there Dan and a safe trip, I'm jealous!!

Shoot well John, we know you can do it,

Stan

CraigThompson 07-21-2023 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Steingraber (Post 392345)

Well darn I thought you were coming to Mike’s next week ! Good luck :cool: