Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   PGCA Member Questions & Announcements (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   2023 Hall of Fame Dinner (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37660)

George M. Purtill 12-17-2022 02:24 PM

Louis Parker

You will not believe the stuff that Louis has to display.
By the way I am getting checks from people I have never seen or heard of.
You old regulars should not wait to the last minute.
My limit is 100 and I ain't giving up my ticket............

Allen Peterson 01-03-2023 05:07 AM

My dad lived in Carolina Trace not a bad place for dinner. Nice Robert Trent Jones Golf course

Matthew Hanson 01-22-2023 05:46 PM

I got my tickets!! I am so excited!! holy cow!! Now I need a name tag..... :)

Mike Franzen 01-24-2023 05:40 PM

Hey George, I need 2 tickets. Check is in the mail!!

Matthew Hanson 01-24-2023 08:36 PM

Mike you better be there!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Franzen (Post 380633)
Hey George, I need 2 tickets. Check is in the mail!!

George M. Purtill 01-25-2023 01:14 PM

NO TICKETS

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Hanson (Post 380514)
I got my tickets!! I am so excited!! holy cow!! Now I need a name tag..... :)

Holy Cow is right.
I am not making or sending tickets (as usual) and so I would love to see the tickets you got.
We decided years ago to NOT print tickets nor mail them out so we could keep the event affordable.
George

Matthew Hanson 01-25-2023 01:54 PM

Then I hope I am on the list? Pretty sure I was paid for? Party crasher? :rotf::rotf:
Quote:

Originally Posted by George M. Purtill (Post 380695)
Holy Cow is right.
I am not making or sending tickets (as usual) and so I would love to see the tickets you got.
We decided years ago to NOT print tickets nor mail them out so we could keep the event affordable.
George

George M. Purtill 01-25-2023 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Hanson (Post 380696)
Then I hope I am on the list? Pretty sure I was paid for? Party crasher? :rotf::rotf:

You are paid for by a secret admirer.......

Chuck Bishop 01-30-2023 09:11 PM

Bring your spouse to the HOF Dinner

I'd like to encourage everyone to attend the HOF Dinner at the Spring Southern this April. I'd especially like to see the guys bring their spouses. I think they would enjoy the event. You don't have to be a dues paying PGCA member to attend this event. It's once in a lifetime to see Louis Parker's family treasures. I hope to see some of our women there.
Chuck Bishop

Michael Moffa 01-31-2023 12:11 AM

The not printing tickets caused Pretty Wife and I to miss the 2019 HOF dinner. I even asked our esteemed President where he was going for dinner that Friday night as he was wearing tux. He never mentioned going to the HOF dinner. If he had my Pretty Wife and I would have gone as we had bought tickets months before. We went to our first HOF the year before and it was on Saturday night. I never realized that it was moved back to Friday night in 2019. I didn't even know until after the Parker Smith challenge that it was the previous night. My bad but still tickets would have helped. Are there seats still open for this years events?