PDA

View Full Version : Side by Side Tournament

Dean Brevit
11-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Hi All,
This is not yet an event so I think it's O.K. to post here, anyway, I was thinking of holding another SxS Tournament in 2010 and holding it the weekend before the Southern SxS at Deep River, small two day shoot, could be good practice for the other event, this year it was in July, would be 100 targets on first day and two man teams on second day with both shooters in a station at the same time with multi machines running 4 birds in the air at a time, what say you, yes-no, don't care.

Regards,
Dean

Bill Murphy
11-24-2009, 08:39 PM
I won't be driving to NC two weekends in a row. Maybe this shoot will be kind of a local shoot if it is held the weekend before the Southern. How far is the shoot from Sanford? I would come down a day or two early to attend a shoot on the way to Sanford maybe on Wednesday and Thursday.

Dean Brevit
11-24-2009, 08:47 PM
I won't be driving to NC two weekends in a row. Maybe this shoot will be kind of a local shoot if it is held the weekend before the Southern. How far is the shoot from Sanford? I would come down a day or two early to attend a shoot on the way to Sanford maybe on Wednesday and Thursday.

Good point (drive down that is), 1 1/2 hrs north of Sanford, now, I could hold the tournament on Thursday-Friday or Wednesday-Thursday just before the Southern, I own the place I can set it when I wish.

Regards,
Dean

FRANK HALSEY
11-24-2009, 10:34 PM
I would come down early if it is on wed. and thurs. Sounds like fun to me. Frank

Dean Brevit
11-24-2009, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the reply Frank, I think Weds/Thurs would work.

Regards,
Dean

Bill Murphy
11-25-2009, 12:15 PM
Friday is a full business day at Sanford. If anyone wants to practice for the Smith-Parker Challenge, they have to be there early Friday. Wednesday and Thursday or Thursday only would be good choices.