PDA

View Full Version : Where did the,"1924/28 gage"Thread Go

Graham Mason
11-17-2009, 05:39 PM
Just wondering where the, "1924/28gage" thread went.Have been reading it and enjoying the posts and pictures.

Dean Brevit
11-17-2009, 05:43 PM
My fault, I noted that the gun was for sale in a link, I should not have done that, I did not know that posting a link was the same as trying to sell it on the forum.

Sorry,
Dean

Most of my pictures are lost, will have to take some more.

Graham Mason
11-17-2009, 05:51 PM
My fault, I noted that the gun was for sale in a link, I should not have done that, I did not know that posting a link was the same as trying to sell it on the forum.

Sorry,
Dean

Most of my pictures are lost, will have to take some more.

Thanks for the reply Dean.As I stated before, I was enjoying the thread and was surprised to see it gone.

John Dunkle
11-17-2009, 06:01 PM
I was enjoying the posts and pictures as well...

Then - a bunch of people e-mailed and PMed members of the BOD - rather than having the courtesy of private messaging me (ummm - for the record - only Jeff and I can "delete" threads - as that would be new news for you folks who have been on this Forum for how long?).

Then I got contacted by those who were contacted.

So I deleted the thread, as I was told (ain't my site guys - I just host, program, ADMIN and pay for it.).

But, if it is any consolation - I can still see it - and I still enjoy your pictures, Dean - my thanks for posting them!!! It's a tremendous Parker 28 GA and I hope you "$ell" it at a fair price.. She is a dandy...

Anyway - no apology necessary...

This thread is closed.

My Best to All,

John D.