PDA

View Full Version : Miller Single Trigger

Harry Collins
11-03-2009, 09:08 AM
I sent a Parker off to have missing parts replace and received a letter detailing the work to be done and cost. One item was to repair the single trigger. Before I step my foot in it with these people by sugesting they replace the missing cocking slide and see how the trgger works after the gun is cocked then contact me, I would like to hear from you fellows. With the stock off the triggers worked the sears when the selector was shifted from right barrel to left barrel.

Harry

Buddy Marson
11-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Harry,
Doug Turnbull is the go to guy for Miller trigger work. You don't need to suggest anything, just tell him to fix it! Best of luck.

Buddy

Harry Collins
11-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Buddy,

I don't know if the trigger is working or not. I don't know how the people that have it now would know if it works or not without being able to cock the gun and pull the triggers. I received the Parker from a cousin who found it missing a lot of parts. The cost of repair to the trigger that may or may not be broken is almost $300.00. I just don't know how they determined the trigger was broken without being able to cock the gun and pull the triggers.

Nice to know Turnbull is the Miller Trigger man.

Thanks, Harry

Bill Murphy
11-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Whom did you send it to, Harry? Maybe we will suggest you leave it there to be fixed of have them send it back so you can start over.

Harry Collins
11-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Bill,

DelGrego has the gun and I sent him a letter this afternoon authorizeing various repairs. I did ask that he replace the missing pieces so that the gun can be cocked, try the triggers then contact me.

Harry