PDA

View Full Version : Raffle Gun Program

Tom Carter
10-29-2009, 12:38 PM
I want to thank everyone who has supported the raffle program with your donations for tickets. Irene and I have conducted the raffle the past three years and now we are passing it on to Ed Morgan. I will help Ed get his feet on the ground this coming year. Raffle tickets for members to take to gun shows will be available before January 1st from Ed.

The Board of Directors has approved a change in the program. In 2010 you will receive bonus tickets depending on the number of tickets you get. Single tickets are still a $5 donation with a book of six tickets for a donation of $25. All books will hold six tickets instead of five. For a donation for $100 you will receive five books instead of four. This will give everybody who donates to the PGCA additional chances to win.

Again thanks to all of you who have supported the raffle program. Please give the PGCA, the raffle program, and Ed your future support.

Tom & Irene

Larry Frey
10-29-2009, 01:29 PM
Tom,
Thanks to you and Irene both for your efforts over the last three years.:bowdown: Being a volunteer organization its people like you and your wife that make the PGCA what it is.

Dave Suponski
10-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Tom,I echo Larrys comments. You and Irene did a stellar job with the raffle and I will support Ed in all his efforts.Again Thank You...:)

Dean Romig
10-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Wow... there's a shock! Like they say, "All good things must come to an end." Not that Ed won't do every bit as good a job as you and Irene have done, I'm just sorry you're stepping down. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of you in some sort of volunteer capacity but maybe not right away. Thank you both very much and we hope you enjoy your retirement :bigbye:

Welcome Ed :cheers: