PDA

View Full Version : Doubles Pin

neill mcinnis
10-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Hello everyone,

I just received my doubles pin today with letter. It is quite a nice pin and was a great idea for members who regulary hunt with their Parkers. I only carry mine for dove/quail but do enjoy my time in the field with a great old side by side. Hope everyone is having sucess with their Parkers. Neill

Derrick Stewart
10-21-2009, 10:18 PM
Neil,

Glad to hear that you recieved your new pin. I've yet to get out in the field this year but I have a couple of iron's in the fire. If you ever want to shoot sometime let me know. Im a member at Drakes Landing in Fuquay Varina and your welcome to come and shoot anytime. Just Let me know. I shot my DHE there last Sunday with my stepson's. If your intrested send me a PM and well take our ole grand old Parker's out for a day of fun.

Derrick

Dave Suponski
10-21-2009, 10:24 PM
Neil Congratulations.....:bowdown:

neill mcinnis
10-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Derrick, Thanks for the invite. I just finished the 09 skeet season and will probably shoot some trap at Ft. Bragg. I have never been to Drakes Landing but do understand it to be very nice. I will send you a pm and maybe we can get together with the parkers. Neill

neill mcinnis
10-22-2009, 02:02 PM
Dave, Thanks. Now, if only I could post a better score at the Parker/L.C. Smith challenge. Neill