PDA

View Full Version : PGCA, A Class Act

Bobby Cash
03-08-2012, 12:03 PM
In reference to an ongoing panty twist session on a lesser vintage website regarding "Readers vs. Posters", I felt compelled to take a moment to stop down and thank you gentlemen for the selfless giving and sharing of your time, thoughts, experiences and images. By the way, I thought yesterday was a real watershed day.

I bring nothing to this beautifully adorned Parker table yet I consume like a glutton. I selfishly request that you all keep the Parker information spigot wide open.

As always,
:bowdown:
Bobby

Dean Romig
03-08-2012, 01:08 PM
On behalf of the PGCA, Thanks Bobby - It's always nice to hear the accolades.

John Dunkle
03-08-2012, 02:42 PM
And from Jeff & me (who Administrate & Moderate this forum) - and Robin, who does a bang-up job on the static website - Thank You, Sir!!

John

Dave Suponski
03-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Bobby, Thank you so very much for the"pat on the back" Not only is this internet community informative as well as helpful but we know how to have some fun....:) For the most part we have been fortunate enough to stay away from the BS that seems to prevail on other sites. That in no small part is due to members here policing behavior as well as the great job our moderators do......Thank you all.....:bowdown:

Bruce Day
03-08-2012, 03:47 PM
John occasionally sends un play nice malfactors to time out where they must certify to watching 50 hours of re-reruns of The Andy Griffith Show and Leave it to Beaver before they are allowed back on.

John Dunkle
03-08-2012, 03:53 PM
John occasionally sends un play nice malfactors to time out where they must certify to watching 50 hours of re-reruns of The Andy Griffith Show and Leave it to Beaver before they are allowed back on.Spoken like a man who might have some direct experience in that matter?? ;) :shock: :bigbye:

Seriously though Bruce - I just received my Parker Pages - and THANK YOU for the articles!! Very, very well done, Sir!

Give Triple a pat for me, OK?

John

Bruce Day
03-08-2012, 07:06 PM
More Parker articles are underway for both the Parker Pages and the Double Gun Journal. Also, bigger and better large scale Parker gun exhibitions are planned. We are keeping the Parker flag flying.

I'm doing about 1500 miles on the bicycle this summer across the plains and prairies so John, I'll be scouting for pheasant also.

Dean Romig
03-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Bruce, please tell us about the DGJ article.

Chuck Bishop
03-10-2012, 12:12 AM
John occasionally sends un play nice malfactors to time out where they must certify to watching 50 hours of re-reruns of The Andy Griffith Show and Leave it to Beaver before they are allowed back on.

Watching Andy Griffith and Leave it to Beaver wouldn't be punishment for me. I enjoy watching those reruns. Throw in Seinfeld too!:bigbye:

Bruce Day
03-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Chuck, they teach a person to play nice and are rehabilitization . Punishment would be re-runs of Oprah and Ellen Degeneris.