PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Silent Auction Results

Dan Houghton
09-28-2009, 01:02 PM
Thank you letters and emails will begin going out this week but I wanted to update all of our members on the results of the 2009 PGCA silent auction. This year's silent auction featured over 80 items which received winning bids anywhere from $5 to $400. The auction brought in $4,338 for the organization! There really was something for everyone and I want to thank all the winning bidders for helping make the auction a great success. I also want to thank everyone who helped out managing all the items and bids. It is a big job but there were a bunch of folks who chipped in to make it a piece of cake. Daryl Middlebrook, Jim Houghton, Marylin Herzog and Sylvia Zachow were were all instrumental in making it run smoothly. But without the fantastic donations, no auction would have been possible so I would like to thank all the following for stepping up and giving us the great items to auction off:

Vicknair Restorations
Charles E. Price
David Yeatts
Ivory Beads Inc.
Cabela's
Ken Waite Jr.
Francis Morin
Ron McDonald
Jeff Kuss
RST (Classic Shotshell Co.)
Dave Suponski
Bill & Sylvia Zachow
The Von Stubbe’s
Double Gun Journal
Roger Giles
Darrell Miller
Charles Herzog
Galazan's
Upland Almanac
Shooting Sportsman
Angel Cruz
New Era Ammunition (Brian Erickson)
Remington Arms
Allan Swanson
J.W. Hulme Co. (Chris Johnston)
Ronald Gabriel
Austin Hogan
Jim Hall
Orvis
Phil Carr

Were it not for these fine folks and vendors, there would not have been an auction!!!! And believe it or not we have already begun receiving items for next year’s auction which we hope will be just as successful.