PDA

View Full Version : Passing it on...


Angel Cruz
10-11-2026, 09:16 AM
Some years back, our friend Brian, had made a trip to the old Parker Bros site and picked up some bricks that he was nice enough to give out to so some of the members. I would like to give my brick to the person that is in charge of setting up the Parker table at various events.
I figured it would something nice to display along with the other Parker stuff. Or at least hold down the membership applications....:)

keavin nelson
10-11-2026, 09:38 AM
Angel, that person would be me!:)
Not sure where your at, if you bring it to the Southern I will be there. Or any other of the shoots we do the tables.

Angel Cruz
10-11-2026, 09:45 AM
Keavin, PM me your address please.

Jeff langbehn
10-11-2026, 09:45 AM
That’s pretty classy Angel…nicely done, JEFF LANGBEHN