View Full Version : G&D Item
Mike Koneski
09-24-2026, 10:00 PM
I got my notification today that the Parker I won in the auction has shipped!! Anyone else that won a gun receive it yet or were you just notified too? Looking forward to making diesel smoke!!
Brian Dudley
09-25-2026, 12:18 PM
I transferred 2 to a local buyer on Monday.
jimlott
09-25-2026, 01:15 PM
Got my text notification yesterday, supposed to arrive today. FedEx has changed the time window on me from 10:30-2:30 to 1:30-5:30.:cuss:
Mike Koneski
09-25-2026, 01:37 PM
Got my text notification yesterday, supposed to arrive today. FedEx has changed the time window on me from 10:30-2:30 to 1:30-5:30.:cuss:
You bought so many items that the truck is weighed down and takes longer to arrive on your 20.
David Livesay
09-25-2026, 01:47 PM
I just got the e-mail about the shipping cost. About to call and pay.
Craig Larter
09-25-2026, 03:38 PM
As Brian mentioned i got my items Monday but they arrived at his shop Saturday I believe. I pay by wire transfer which gets me in the shipping queue near the front.
Milt Fitterman
09-25-2026, 05:35 PM
Got mine yesterday from my FFL after a couple of days waiting for NJ NICS.
Dylan Rhodes
09-25-2026, 05:46 PM
Craig, out of curiosity, how are you able to do that so quickly? The invoices I receive don’t have a pay by wire option. I have to call when the office is open again usually a couple days after I receive the invoice.
Mike Koneski
09-25-2026, 05:58 PM
I pay by check to avoid CC fees, but that's just me.
Craig Larter
09-25-2026, 06:05 PM
Craig, out of curiosity, how are you able to do that so quickly? The invoices I receive don’t have a pay by wire option. I have to call when the office is open again usually a couple days after I receive the invoice.
I set up wire transfers with G&D a few years back.I have been a decoy buyer for a long time. I get the invoice and just send them a WT. I get a notice that my account is paid the next day. Shipping Saint tells me my items are ready for shipment in a day or two. Easy to do and I get my items quickly. My bank does not charge me for WTs.
Stan Hoover
09-26-2026, 09:31 AM
I’m sure when they have all you heavy hitters satisfied……..I might see an invoice :corn::corn:
Mike Koneski
09-26-2026, 09:42 AM
They take care of Randy first. Just sayin'
Arthur Shaffer
09-26-2026, 11:27 AM
I recieved four guns on Wednesday; three direct to me and one that missed C&R by 2 years. I picked it up at my transfer dealer. I had quite a time getting the FFL deliveries squared away because they at first invoiced me for a Parker I didn't bid on, requiring new invoices, and then had a little confusion as to what went where, but they got it straightened out with a few quick notes and emails back and forth.
Kevin McCormack
09-26-2026, 07:39 PM
WTs are the way to go; texting the recipient that $30K is coming over the line clears a lot of desks and has people pay attention.
Randy G Roberts
09-26-2026, 08:24 PM
They take care of Randy first. Just sayin'
That is probably not quite the case. Having said that I did get mine a week ago Friday. Quite honestly that was only because I emailed Stormi and requested that she expedite things because I am leaving on a hunting trip. The folks there were very accommodating.
David Livesay
09-27-2026, 08:48 PM
I received the e-mail Friday about the shipping charges. I called and paid over the phone and was told that it would ship out that afternoon but never got any tracking information or confirmation that it had shipped. Probably get some info tomorrow.
CraigThompson
09-28-2026, 01:41 AM
I realize this doesn’t work for the vast majority of you , but anytime I’ve purchased I DROVE up picked up my item had lunch at the Inn or the saloon then stopped at Pintail Point or Schraders on the way home for a bit of shooting . Cuts out the possibility of UPS USPS or Fredex screwups .
CraigThompson
09-28-2026, 01:43 AM
I’m sure when they have all you heavy hitters satisfied……..I might see an invoice :corn::corn:
Says the light heavyweight champion buyer :rotf::rotf::rotf:
David Livesay
09-28-2026, 08:12 PM
I received the e-mail Friday about the shipping charges. I called and paid over the phone and was told that it would ship out that afternoon but never got any tracking information or confirmation that it had shipped. Probably get some info tomorrow.
UPDATE: Today I decided to stop by my FFL's pawn shop to let him know I should be receiving a gun this week. As soon as I walked in, he handed me the forms to fill out for the background check and I asked him why. He said your gun just came in. I never got any e-mails stating that it had been shipped or any tracking info, but it's all good. The gun is a 1903 VH 12 ga. with 28" barrels and 2&3/4 " chambers in all original condition and very nice condition. So good in fact that I feel bad about how much the seller got for it.:whistle: I'm sure they were expecting it to bring about double what it sold for.:banghead: It really is a 12 ga. buyer's market right now.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.