View Full Version : Ser. No. 39135
Dean Romig
09-24-2026, 12:15 PM
Where is Parker 39135 today?
I have a bunch of pictures of it when it was at my home to dissect in order to see the operating mechanism of the patented "Butt Safety"
.
David Noble
09-24-2026, 01:30 PM
Post those pictures Dean!
Dean Romig
09-25-2026, 01:14 PM
I'll try....
.
edgarspencer
09-25-2026, 01:48 PM
Patented by whom? That's not Parker workmanship.
Dean Romig
09-25-2026, 03:57 PM
Patented by whom? That's not Parker workmanship.
i don't know if it was ever patented Edgar. But it sure worked as intended.
.
edgarspencer
09-25-2026, 04:26 PM
i don't know if it was ever patented Edgar. But it sure worked as intended..
I have a bunch of pictures of it when it was at my home to dissect in order to see the operating mechanism of the patented "Butt Safety" .
You said Butt.:rotf:
Dean Romig
09-25-2026, 10:00 PM
I just looked through all of the Parker patents but the only patents pertaining to Parker shotguns simply are listed as “breech-loading firearm” but nothing on safety mechanisms.
.
Bill Murphy
09-26-2026, 08:17 AM
No more "shootin' from the hip".
keavin nelson
09-27-2026, 12:03 PM
That is certainly unique. What was the safety shoe made of, wood, bakelite????
Dean Romig
09-27-2026, 01:36 PM
Keavin, I believe it was either bakelite or gutta percha.
.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.