View Full Version : Restoratation suggestions Northern CA
Bob Palmer
09-23-2026, 10:37 PM
I have inherited a Parker DH 12 gauge (1902) that is in need of some work. At some point a recoil pad has been added, and is rotten. I am in northern CA and want to know if there is a good Parker gunsmith near me. Most of what I see is on the east coast.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bob
Jim DiSpagno
09-23-2026, 11:30 PM
Dave Fjeleine in Lincoln Ca
916-521-1334
He does not text or use email or computers. Phone only. A damn good gunsmith.
Dean Romig
09-24-2026, 09:52 AM
…or contact the California Side by Side Association for more recommendations.
.
Bob Palmer
09-29-2026, 05:31 PM
Thanks all for your help. I reached out to Dave and he is no longer accepting guns for work, so will reach out to California Side by Side.
Drew Hause
10-03-2026, 01:46 PM
Dan Lammers, in Redding, is a Krieghoff specialist but worked on a couple of Parkers for me when he was in Phoenix
Shop Phone: 530-275-5970
Cell Phone: 623-521-9583
Larry Stauch
10-04-2026, 03:10 PM
Private message (PM) sent.
Drew Hause
10-04-2026, 03:30 PM
I didn't get a PM Larry. Send me an email at drewhausemd@yahoo.com
After working on a couple of Smiths and Parkers, and a Fox, Dan said he was only interested in Parkers going forward, but that was about 15 years ago.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.