View Full Version : Thank you for the Parker!!!
Connie Priesz
07-20-2026, 09:49 PM
I want to thank the club for the wonderful Parker VH 20 ga I won in your 2026 annual raffle . I obtained my tickets at the Pheasant Fest in Mpls., MN. I recently joined, as I love the Parkers. Thank you sooooo much.http://https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R6qnLXCON5kt7H93IogPeCGHSLvW2d0T/view?usp=drivesdk
Connie Priesz
07-20-2026, 09:49 PM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R6qnLXCON5kt7H93IogPeCGHSLvW2d0T/view?usp=drivesdk
Mills Morrison
07-21-2026, 09:35 AM
Welcome Connie! You will enjoy this group and your new gun!
keavin nelson
07-21-2026, 01:18 PM
That looks like a perfect match up, shoot it well!!!!
Mike Franzen
07-24-2026, 04:13 AM
I think we all wanted that gun. Thank you for supporting the PGCA and becoming a member.
Keith Doty
10-04-2026, 12:57 PM
Treat my gun with care!
Congrats on winning it and welcome to the fold. Lots of really good guys here and a huge pool of knowledge and talent.
Jim DiSpagno
10-04-2026, 04:42 PM
Enjoy your stewardship and treat her kindly Connie. Congratulations and welcome
Mike Koneski
10-09-2026, 10:47 AM
Connie, you will be in the upcoming winter issue of Parker Pages.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.