PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Cup Results

Mark Conrad
05-02-2011, 10:56 AM
I want to thank everyone who came and all the members who worked the tables and displays. One thousand two hundred and fifty five dollars was donated to the Tornado Relief in the Sanford area.

Challenge Results

Final Score

Parker 221 L. C. Smith 217

High Gun-Don Shumaker 56 (Parker)

Runner Up-Grant Rosser 55 (L.C. Smith)

Third-Adam Pickett 54 (L.C. Smith)

Fourth-David Collins Sr 52 (Parker)

Youth Edward Blake 22 (Parker)

Lady-Alyssa Liles 14 (L.C. Smith) (Tied with Deb Frey won by tie breaker rule)

Oscar Gaddy Award-Tom Carter 24 (Highest Score in Event 1 with a Damascus barrel)

Hammer Gun Challenge

L.C. Smith 242 Parker 236

Top Gun-John Truitt 29 (Parker)

Runner Up-Dan Christofferson 28 (L.C. Smith)

The 40' X 40' tent was a hugh success. We had plenty of room for the displays, Challenge sign up, Raffle gun.

charlie cleveland
05-02-2011, 11:24 AM
them smith boys was aiming high too looks like...hope some day that all us side by side fellas could be at this event....yall have done goodwith the reporting and pictures...i loved those long barrel guns and would give a dollar to just hold that 22 lb 8 gauge.... charlie

Dean Romig
05-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Mark, Thank you for all you've done for the PGCA vs. LCSCA Challenge Cup all these years. Yours will be big shoes to fill.

Mark Conrad
05-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Here are a few pictures.

charlie cleveland
05-02-2011, 09:41 PM
looks like the lady shooting on line was shooting left handed...good pictures... thanks charlie

Jim Thynne
05-03-2011, 12:17 AM
The Parker vs L.C. Smith "Single Barrel Challange" was held at Prado shooting park in Southern California.
L.C. Smith won the first and second year, and this year "Parker Bros" was the victor.

I am happy that the 2 row guys did as well................ Great job Mark!

Congradulations all around...........Those Smith guys make it tough.

Pete Lester
05-03-2011, 05:18 AM
Great Job!!! I think would be fun and interesting to know what each member of the winning team was shooting, grade, gauge, barrel length, choke, options on the gun etc.

Larry Frey
05-03-2011, 07:16 AM
looks like the lady shooting on line was shooting left handed...good pictures... thanks charlie

Charlie,
That lefty is David Collins and he was the shoots top gun. At about 6' 2" and 200# I don't think he gets misjudged as a lady very often.:eek:

calvin humburg
05-03-2011, 07:52 AM
Well i'm not pregidest but a haircut would solve that problem. And I don't care if a fellow has long hair and where's short pants. Ok sorry I'll shut up:-) How about the names from left to right on the team picture. Thats a great picture to put on the front page good job to whom it my concern J. D.? best ch