PDA

View Full Version : Gun Auctioneers

Richard Weyers
01-15-2024, 01:15 PM
I am down sizing my gun collection, I have 58 guns that I would like to send to auction. The guns are a mixture of SxS, O/U, rifles and pistols, As with type they are a mixture of makers as Parkers, Merkel , Winchester, DeHaan, Browning, Kimber, Tristar, and others. I am looking for experiences you have had with Gun Auctioneer's, GOOD< BAD< UGLY.

Thanking you for any input you can provide, Richard

MARK KIRCHER
01-15-2024, 03:20 PM
Richard
I would use our resident expert Josh Lowensteiner.
He will be able to appraise and move them for you. He has an extensive client list and represents a fine auction house.
He would be my first call on a large group like you describe.
Josh Business # (704) 280 - 2382

Daniel Carter
01-15-2024, 03:40 PM
We have a recurring series of posts from new members that ask what do i have and what is it worth and i want to sell it. Some tell what it is but not what they think it is worth.
Would it be a benefit to both Josh and the seller to put them in contact then the seller will get a fair price and Josh some business? With his permission of course.

Ralph English
01-16-2024, 08:29 AM
Richard, Josh Lowensteiner and Guyette and Dieter Auction Firn, are my choices. Josh is honest and knowledgeable. He will work hard to get you fair price.
"Go Hokies" Class of 64

Richard Weyers
01-16-2024, 11:49 AM
Thanks, this helps, I can also say, "Go Hokies", Iam a Penn State alumni , but I taught at VT in Civil Engineering from 1985 to 2016, Richard

Richard Weyers
01-16-2024, 11:51 AM
Thank you for the contact,this helps, Richard

Reggie Bishop
01-16-2024, 02:19 PM
As many have already said, Josh is the man for the job!

George Davis
01-16-2024, 06:19 PM
Josh Loewensteiner would be my first and only choice for auction and my other thought is contact William Larkin and Moore concerning consignment

Harry Gietler
01-17-2024, 08:17 PM
I am down sizing my gun collection, I have 58 guns that I would like to send to auction. The guns are a mixture of SxS, O/U, rifles and pistols, As with type they are a mixture of makers as Parkers, Merkel , Winchester, DeHaan, Browning, Kimber, Tristar, and others. I am looking for experiences you have had with Gun Auctioneer's, GOOD< BAD< UGLY.

Thanking you for any input you can provide, Richard

Go With Josh Loewensteiner. I Have Bought & Sold with Josh,
He is a Good Guy.

Harry