PDA

View Full Version : Sorry John.

ben hansford
02-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Wasn't trying to turn you into a swap meet or anything. was glad to get an answer on the worth of my gun. What are some good auction sites?

you guys have been lots of help. Thanks again

Also, sorry again.

John Dunkle
02-25-2011, 06:08 PM
Hi Ben,

Honestly...?? No problem... The for sale and wanted to buy forums are just about $40 here on the PGCA Forum. For $40 dollars, you can list your grandfathers Parker here, get the Parker Pages quarterly publication, get a dandy cast Parker Pin, get a PGCA Certificate (suitable for framing, I might add ;) ), get a PGCA decal - and all sent with the love and care from Mary Bowes, the PGCA Membership guru...

You want us to help you more??

Join us - so we can help you - and others like you even "better"...

;)

As well - many thanks for understanding as to why I deleted your previous thread.

My Best Always,

John

Dean Romig
02-25-2011, 11:02 PM
Ben, what John has posted above is really just the "tip of the iceberg" of the benefits of PGCA membership. You will also receive certain 'intangibles' such as comeraderie and a welcoming handshake whenever you show up at any event where there is a PGCA presence. You will get invitations to join in on discussions and local events where a few of us like to shoot. I'm pretty sure John has even sent you a PM and I know you think John is a pretty nice guy to have contacted you privatly and honestly, we all feel the same way about John. In a lot of ways John is our "best foot forward" and the voice of the PGCA here on the forum.

Welcome!