PDA

View Full Version : question on serial no..

charlie cleveland
02-22-2011, 10:15 PM
can someone look up the serial no of 190446 ...all i have is the forearm release...ive had this on the discussions before but i never found out much about it...it is very highly engraved...ive just compared it with the one on the forearm of the invincable thats posted right now at the bottom of the page...its not like it but its very close i would say that the scroll work is as good as the invincable...this thing had to have come off a very high grade gun....pity it got seperated from the gun.....hope someone can help charlie.....

Pete Lester
02-23-2011, 05:41 AM
can someone look up the serial no of 190446 ...all i have is the forearm release...ive had this on the discussions before but i never found out much about it...it is very highly engraved...ive just compared it with the one on the forearm of the invincable thats posted right now at the bottom of the page...its not like it but its very close i would say that the scroll work is as good as the invincable...this thing had to have come off a very high grade gun....pity it got seperated from the gun.....hope someone can help charlie.....

Unfortunately it is not in the serialization book.

E Robert Fabian
02-23-2011, 07:54 AM
Please post some pictures Charlie.

charlie cleveland
02-23-2011, 10:32 AM
i will post pictures... charlie