PDA

View Full Version : Thirty Two Years Ago today....

John Dunkle
02-20-2011, 05:46 PM
Who would have guessed that thirty-two years ago today, a child was born... And who would have even guessed that this child would, or could? - grow up and still act like a kid? ;)

So, to Josh Loewensteiner, on your 32nd Birthday - I'll treasure many of your comments through the years... As for the rest of you - I'll share a few quips of the "World According to Josh" ;)...

What Josh said about being on the PGCA BOD: "All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific."

How Josh stays young.. "If you want to look young and thin, hang around old fat people."

About being a parent, Josh says: "Be kind to your kids, they'll be choosing your nursing home."

Josh on Technology: "Artificial intelligence is a wonderful thing. I told my computer that today is my birthday and it said I needed to upgrade."

So, Josh....

A Happy Birthday!!

(BTW - Josh really didn't say all the things above, but I'm pretty sure he has thought about saying them..?? :bowdown:

:cheers:

John

Jerry Andrews
02-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Happy Birthday Josh and thanks for doing business with me! Jerry

Bruce Day
02-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Jan 2010 in Kansas

1.L-R Larry Frey, Josh L. , Bruce Day

2. Josh. It was cold that day.

3. Jim Hall, Josh, Rosa, Larry and Charlie Herzog.

4. Jim admiring Doc Van's C 12ga with rifled and smooth bore barrels.

5. Josh examining Doc's C 20ga.

6. Home, sweet home.

Dave Suponski
02-20-2011, 06:49 PM
HappY Birthday Josh and thanks for all you do!

Charles A. Herzog Sr.
02-20-2011, 07:07 PM
What a wonderful age to be.. ONLY 32,, I was 32, Once.. Been a while back, but Oh Well.
Enjoy every day of your 32nd year, and then move forward for many years to come..
Happy Birthday, and as said before, Thank You for your unselfish dedication to the PGCA.
Looking forward to visiting with you at the Louisville show this coming weekend.

Austin W Hogan
02-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Happy Birthday Josh! You have got to get out and hunt more so that you don't look like all those old red faced guys you hunt with!

Best, Austin

Josh Loewensteiner
02-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Thank you all very much. I never thought when I was 32 I would be so enamored with the PGCA... You guys are all right. :)

PS. Dunkle - where the hell did that photo come from???

Dean Romig
02-20-2011, 07:39 PM
What a wonderful age to be.. ONLY 32,, I was 32, Once........

Actually, Charlie's been 32 twice and he's working on the third... :duck:

Hey Josh, Happy Birthday!! Enjoy it all - you only go around once (and this ain't no dress rehersal!)

:clap::clap::clap: To You my friend.

Josh Loewensteiner
02-20-2011, 07:45 PM
Dean-

Since this "aint no dress reheasal," life is just too short to shoot anything other than a Parker Brothers shotgun....Everyone should have one (or many)....

Bill Bolyard
02-20-2011, 07:50 PM
What a wonderful age to be.. ONLY 32,, I was 32, Once.. Been a while back, but Oh Well.
Enjoy every day of your 32nd year, and then move forward for many years to come..
Happy Birthday, and as said before, Thank You for your unselfish dedication to the PGCA.
Looking forward to visiting with you at the Louisville show this coming weekend.

Josh,

For Charley to post on your Birthday, this is a special occasion. 32 is a great age, young enough to still do all you want, no physical limitations. Good Luck young Man hope you achieve all your dreams.

Bill

John Dunkle
02-20-2011, 07:59 PM
PS. Dunkle - where the hell did that photo come from???
The stork brought it???
:rotf:
:shock:
:bigbye:

John

james van blaricum
02-20-2011, 07:59 PM
Happy Birthday. I am like Charlie, I was 32 once too, but that is a memory now. I enjoyed seeing the pictures Those were great times. It seems like it is long time in between. Oh yes, Bruce, I am working on some Steel shot for you, we need to check those fillings of yours. Best, JVB

Bruce Day
02-20-2011, 08:59 PM
We don't even mention the s--- shot word here Van.

If it could be done, it would be nice to get everyone back together if possible.

Bruce Day
02-20-2011, 09:45 PM
xxxx

Josh Loewensteiner
02-20-2011, 11:21 PM
Bruce- great photos. You werent kidding it was cold. 15 for the high with 40 mile per hour winds...oh yeah, and 11 inches of new snow.

If invited, I'll be back in 2011.

Jean Swanson
02-21-2011, 09:32 AM
Well Josh --Happy Birthday---in a few months it will be 40 years ago that I was 32 . Time moves quickly ,so enjoy your youth and every minute of every day . Allan

Bill Mullins
02-21-2011, 11:35 AM
Hey Josh! Happy Birthday and hope you have many more to come! You will enjoy a long life of collecting and shooting Parkers!! Always remember to take time to smell the roses-----or in this case shoot those Parkers! Bill

JAMES HALL
02-21-2011, 07:17 PM
Hey Josh, Happy Birthday. Next Question??? What's wrong with that? Again Happy Birthday and many more to come and don't forget the roses or the times afield. Jim