PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Washington

John Safranek
07-08-2021, 11:05 PM
Hello to all. I’m Big John and have had a Parker Reproduction for quite a few years. I can’t believe I just found this forum. Thanks for having me.

David Noble
07-09-2021, 12:49 AM
Glad you’re here! Now let us hear all about your reproduction. Pictures would be great also!

John Safranek
07-09-2021, 01:09 AM
It’s a D grade with three sets of barrels. I’ll look at posting a picture tomorrow.

Dean Romig
07-09-2021, 07:13 AM
20/20/16 ?

John Safranek
07-09-2021, 08:35 AM
No, it’s a 12 ga. With Q1/Q2, IC/M, and F/F… one barrel was opened to improved modified by the original owner. I’m having difficulty downloading a picture with my iPad. I’ve not used photobucket in years.

Garry L Gordon
07-09-2021, 08:39 AM
No, it’s a 12 ga. With Q1/Q2, IC/M, and F/F… one barrel was opened to improved modified by the original owner. I’m having difficulty downloading a picture with my iPad. I’ve not used photobucket in years.

Hey, Big John, If you are using an Apple product, there's no need for photo bucket. Just take your photos, drag them from "Photos" to the desktop and then use the "manage attachments" button on the forum entry. When you hit manage attachments, you'll be able to select a photo (on at a time).

Again, welcome.

John Safranek
07-09-2021, 10:08 AM
Hey, Big John, If you are using an Apple product, there's no need for photo bucket. Just take your photos, drag them from "Photos" to the desktop and then use the "manage attachments" button on the forum entry. When you hit manage attachments, you'll be able to select a photo (on at a time).

Again, welcome.

Thanks!

It took me awhile but I figured it out. I’ve not used anything similar in a few years.