PDA

View Full Version : Got my Paker letter today but I am bummed

Armond Fish
01-10-2011, 08:06 PM
I got my Parker letter today but it is for the wrong gun. I guess when I filled out the form I put the wrong serial number in.I got the letter for Parker serial number 158392 and my Parker is serial number 158394. I don't know if my handwriting was bad or (probley) I wrote the wrong number in.So I guess I will be sendding out for a new letter.

John Dunkle
01-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Hi Armond!

Simply contact Mark. Mark is "great" people who is one of the backbones of the PGCA. I am certain that Mr. Conrad will get you, and your Parker, squared away as soon as you touch base with him...

I don't vouch for many folks - but Mark is one of those few folks I can.

Best to you,

John

Armond Fish
01-10-2011, 08:16 PM
I will try to PM Mark and see what he says.But I know that I am the one that messed things up.

John Dunkle
01-10-2011, 08:21 PM
Hi Armond,

All of us have messed up from time to time.. My guess, as I stated above - is that Mark will get you squared away...

You and Mark are what PGCA is all about..

John

Eric Eis
01-10-2011, 08:27 PM
Armond, listen to John...Mark will take care of it. Eric

Armond Fish
01-10-2011, 08:28 PM
I just left Mark with a message.I will see what he says before I send out for another letter for my Parker.

Dean Romig
01-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Mark is probably still out shoveling snow.... but he'll contact you.

Thomas L. Benson Sr.
01-10-2011, 10:16 PM
I made the same mistake but Mark being the standup guy he is corrected my error and sent me a letter with the correct ser. no. I would like to meet him some day to buy him what ever he drinks in bottle form. Thomas L. Benson Sr.

Larry Frey
01-11-2011, 07:51 AM
I made the same mistake but Mark being the standup guy he is corrected my error and sent me a letter with the correct ser. no. I would like to meet him some day to buy him what ever he drinks in bottle form. Thomas L. Benson Sr.

Thomas,
Then you should come to the Southern SxS this April and meet him. Not only is Mark on the BOD, and the PGCA researcher, he also is the creator and driving force behind the annual Parker vs. L.S.Smith shoot. He is one of many dedicated people that along with our members makes the PGCA what it is today.

Bill Murphy
01-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Sure enough, Mark will create another letter for you, regardless of whose fault the error was.

Mark Conrad
01-12-2011, 09:25 AM
I got my Parker letter today but it is for the wrong gun. I guess when I filled out the form I put the wrong serial number in.I got the letter for Parker serial number 158392 and my Parker is serial number 158394. I don't know if my handwriting was bad or (probley) I wrote the wrong number in.So I guess I will be sendding out for a new letter.

Armond, I just saw your post. Don't send another check, I have already looked up 158394 and will get the letter out today. It's funny they are both G grades. Nice gun.

It helps me if your phone # and e mail address are with the letter request. In this case the grade of the gun and gauge matched. When I see a mismatch I like to go ahead and contact the person requesting the letter instead of mailing it back. Also, be very careful with your penmanship. I had one this week where I had to get the name and address off the check.

Mark

Armond Fish
01-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Mark, Thank you so much.I really do apreciate it.You are sure a gentleman.

Armond Fish
01-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Mark, Would you like me to send back the other Parker letter or do you want me to throw it away?Thanks,Armond

Mark Conrad
01-13-2011, 10:46 AM
You are welcome.

Mark