PDA

View Full Version : new year

charlie cleveland
12-31-2010, 08:16 PM
hope every one has a merry NEW YEAR and a safe one tonight...if you party tonight dont forget to give somebody your car keys....see yall in the morning.... charlie

Richard Flanders
12-31-2010, 08:23 PM
I celebrated this afternoon by putting a few boxes through my new VH12 and hauling a load of firewood to make the trip profitable. Gun works great and with the F/F chokes really powders the clays.....when I can hit them at least. We won't go into how many tries it took me to get a pic with a clay shattering.... Snowing like crazy when I left the forest with a load of wood. It warmed up to around 0 deg so it was a perfect day to recreate outside. What better way to bring in the new year, eh, by shooting a newly acquired Parker?

Russ Jackson
12-31-2010, 08:23 PM
Heres hoping that each and every one has a SAFE , PROSPEROUS , and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !! RUSS JACKSON AND FAMILY :bigbye:

Rich Anderson
12-31-2010, 08:27 PM
If 2011 is as good as 2010 was I'll be a lucky and happy fellow. I don't travel on nights like this and haven't seen the New Year come in in a very long time. Getting older or smarter I guess...nah just older:bigbye:

Armond Fish
12-31-2010, 09:15 PM
Happy New Year Guys.

Mike Shepherd
12-31-2010, 10:12 PM
Happy New Year!

And I have pledged not to buy any more Parkers until next year.

And on the first day of the new year I am taking my seven month old Ginger out by herself; leaving the older dogs at the house. This will be her first time to hunt without other dogs. I am looking forward to it. She has been backing, pointing, and retrieving to hand. She just doesn't get much of a chance to find the birds before the big dogs do.

My shooting student Joe Wood is staying with the women and children as it is going to be a little bit cold. I hope he sees your pictures Richard and skulks about in shame.

Best,

Mike

George Lander
12-31-2010, 10:48 PM
A HAPPY A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL HERE ! I'M WONDERING WHAT RARE PARKERS WILL COME OUT OF THE CLOSET IN 2011 !

BEST REGARDS TO ALL, GEORGE

Richard Flanders
12-31-2010, 11:50 PM
"My shooting student Joe Wood is staying with the women and children as it is going to be a little bit cold. I hope he sees your pictures Richard and skulks about in shame."

Hey, it was only a "little bit cold" where I was shooting! Not sure of the exact temp but it certainly was near zero or maybe -10. Nice when it's that warm; you don't need to dress up much. Last time I posted pics of shooting at this spot I think it was -25. We're going out again in the morning before the Wisconsin football game....