PDA

View Full Version : New from NY

Brian Sinclair
07-04-2020, 09:32 PM
I bought my first parker about 6 or 8 months ago, a VHE 12 gauge, and I am working on a Trojan grade I liked, and a PH 10 gauge. Thanks for letting me join, I hope to learn a lot about these shotguns

Jeff Kuss
07-04-2020, 10:19 PM
Welcome. It appears that you have the normal symptoms, one is not enough.

Dean Romig
07-04-2020, 10:30 PM
Keep in mind that perusing through all the tabs, especially the FAQ tab, on our Home Page is a great Parker Gun preparatory course on Parker Knowledge... then buy some of the books available on Parker Brothers shotguns.

Mark Ray
07-05-2020, 06:49 PM
Brian, spend your first $$’s becoming a full member. It will pay dividends!!

Dean Romig
07-05-2020, 07:04 PM
That’s right. $40 buys you an annual membership in the PGCA and opens up the Members Only section of the forum where you will see all sorts of things for sale, including Parkers and other fine doubles.

You will also receive our quarterly Parker Pages which is our newsletter/journal, a 48 page color glossy magazine featuring members’ fine Parkers and their hunts using Parkers.

Parker Pages is probably the finest publication of any of the collector groups of classic double guns.

john pulis
07-27-2020, 07:09 AM
Brian,

Where in NY? There is a group of us on LI that shoot every week at Suffolk Cnty Shooting range. You are welcome to join us if you live on Long Island.

Bill Murphy
07-28-2020, 10:11 AM
Our forum has several threads on loading the ten gauge. You will learn more from your PH ten than from any other Parker in that price range. Tell us about your ten gauge. Serial number, barrel steel type, etc.