PDA

View Full Version : Social Isolation, Parker Style

Bruce Day
06-21-2020, 09:46 AM
Sometimes you just have to get away from lost people and think about where you have been and where you are going .

Paul Ehlers
06-21-2020, 10:50 AM
Spot-on!!

I've been thinking a lot lately of where I've been and how grateful I am for having been lucky enough to partake in those adventures.

I'm just hoping I'll be able to add more to the list.

ED J, MORGAN
06-21-2020, 01:09 PM
Thank you Bruce for the great pictures.

CraigThompson
06-21-2020, 04:59 PM
Is the one of the bar in I think it was Ingomar Montana not to far from Roundup Montana ? If it is I was fortunate enough to go in there one evening for a beer after antelope chasing in 1991 . I think the guy that took us there called it Dirty Lil’s .

Bruce Day
06-21-2020, 07:14 PM
Close. It is the famous Jersey Lily in Ingomar, named for Lily Langtry , the infatuation interest of Judge Roy Bean.
Dirt streets, outhouses in back, hitching posts in front and corrals to the side. This is one of the famous Montana bars , along with the New Atlas in Florence and this in Miles City:

CraigThompson
06-21-2020, 08:34 PM
Close. It is the famous Jersey Lily in Ingomar, named for Lily Langtry , the infatuation interest of Judge Roy Bean.
Dirt streets, outhouses in back, hitching posts in front and corrals to the side. This is one of the famous Montana bars , along with the New Atlas in Florence and this in Miles City:

When I went in that place it had sawdust and peanut hulls on the floor . We’d been antelope chasing on the 113 sections owned by the guy that owns the property where the Quigley Shoot takes place each year .

Harry Collins
06-21-2020, 09:12 PM
Miles City! Home of the Bucking Horse Sale. And you got to say that slowly.