PDA

View Full Version : Going to Southern sxs shoot!

william faulk
12-16-2010, 01:18 PM
Hi,
I am a new member.I will be attending the Southern SXS shoot in Sanford this year.How do I try out to shoot on the Parker team against those folks that shoot those other guns?
Hey..I am pretty good too!!
William Faulk

Larry Frey
12-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Hi,
Hey..I am pretty good too!!
William Faulk

And modest also, I like that.:rotf:

Actually William all you need to do is show up, be a PGCA member, pay your $15.00, and shoot one of the ten best qualifying scores. It’s as easy as that. My wife and I will be there donating our $15.00 as well so I look forward to meeting you there.

Dean Romig
12-16-2010, 02:54 PM
Yup, as you can plainly see by Larry's avatar he's pretty good at stationary targets :bigbye:

David Dwyer
12-16-2010, 04:40 PM
I think Deb was going to give Larry some pointers ,so next year he may actually smoke some. He is such a gentleman though that his many many misses do not seem to upset him.
David

Tom Carter
12-16-2010, 05:20 PM
Hi William, You have to understane that anybody that shoots a Parker is a really good shooter. It's just that for some of us our hitting is not so good. Cheers, Tom

Larry Frey
12-16-2010, 06:53 PM
He is such a gentleman though that his many many misses do not seem to upset him.
David

If you guys keep this up I may actually have to practice.:eek:

william faulk
12-16-2010, 06:56 PM
I know what you mean..I hit all that I shoot at except those that I miss!!
Hope to meet all this Spring.
Bill

John Truitt
12-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Mr. Faulk,

We would love to have you come out and shoot with us. We need as many participants as we can get. We need a win this year to keep the motivation and momentum of the Challenge Cup alive.
Please make your best effort to be there and bring any of your friends who would like to join us.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

John

william faulk
12-16-2010, 09:29 PM
Hi John,
I've sent my money in so I will be there for sure.I really love these old guns.
I grew up in Alabama.My dad and three uncles were Parker guys.We hunted quail from horse drawn wagons.When the birds fell into real bad cover my dad would send me to fetch so the dogs would not get scratched.
A young man from up East showed up to a hunt with a M12 but was not allowed on the property..that is the way it was. Bill

Josh Loewensteiner
12-18-2010, 03:41 PM
I will have details on the room accomodations for the PGCA members and other initial events activities forthcoming within a couple of weeks.