PDA

View Full Version : Another Lefever Score

Shawn Wayment
11-29-2018, 10:28 AM
Lefever 12 H grade and a scaled quail. The best part was my setter pointed the covey...it was a gorgeous sight!

Eric Eis
11-29-2018, 10:40 AM
What no picture of the setter on point......come on one hand on the gun the other hand on the camera...!:rotf:

Shawn Wayment
11-29-2018, 11:01 AM
What no picture of the setter on point......come on one hand on the gun the other hand on the camera...!:rotf:

I tried! :banghead:

Reggie Bishop
11-29-2018, 11:27 AM
Beautiful ! Thanks for posting!

Harold Lee Pickens
11-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Wow, just beautiful.

Todd Poer
11-29-2018, 12:19 PM
That is a dang good one and probably run of the mill sunsets they have out West as compared to ones we have back East. There are some that the word stunning falls way short and is not even near descriptive. Still remember one so vividly in early 90's while visiting West Yellowstone in September. That one even had the locals gasping, you know the ones that were used to seeing everything out west and referred most things as poverty with a view. It was the year there was some volcanic activity further West and there were some low hanging cumulus clouds, a thunder head to our right and mare's tails way up to our left with intermingling clouds in between. For about 10 minutes that sun filtering through atmospheric ash and hitting those clouds made this incredible 3 dimensional 30,000 feet tall with crazy other world like colors that was 360 degrees that no painting or picture could even capture with every color you could ever think off being present. It was constantly shifting like an aurora and as time past further back to the East behind you the color spectrum faded to black showing so many stars it was tingling. Almost spun myself into the ground trying to take it all in. Never felt so small but connected to something in all my life. It was like it being enveloped in this warm red light encompassing everything but you could not feel it and the colors were deafening. It was truly spiritual.

When it was over and we turned around it was like the world had just stopped people were standing around and gawking then looking at each other and this roaring applause broke out. You know it was a good one when you see an old fella that looked liked an old Marlboro man that had seen it and done it all applauding like he had just seen a show girls underwear.