PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Wisconsin

Lee Sherfield
04-14-2018, 10:37 AM
Hi,
I thought a little info about me would be appropriate. I was born and raised in northern Wisconsin and love most outdoor pursuits. Myself and my wife are active in our youth trap shooting program. I am 50 but always hunted with autos or o\u guns .I purchased my first side by side a Savage 311 12 gauge last year , but now have the itch for a true classic . Therefore I'm trying to do as much research as possible before spending my money .Please forgive me but I'm going to post a few questions in the near future as we are supposed to get 8"-15" snow today !

Thank you,

Dean Romig
04-14-2018, 12:34 PM
Hi there Lee - welcome to the fold.

Keep in mind that it's hard to beat a Parker, "The Old Reliable."

edgarspencer
04-14-2018, 03:10 PM
Welcome Lee. I remember Wisconsin. If it's snowing today, fall can't be too far away.

Eric Eis
04-14-2018, 04:08 PM
I see your from Medford. Do you go to the Medford SxS shoot that's held over Father's Day weekend, there are a few of us that go to that shoot and we would be happy to meet you. Eric

Lee Sherfield
04-14-2018, 04:18 PM
Yes Eric we went last year as workers tho. MRC is the club that allows our youth team shoot trap, so we did some volunteer work for that shoot. Looking at all those guns didn't help my desire to own a nice SxS any .Lee

Rich Anderson
04-14-2018, 07:49 PM
Our weather sucks but I have a friend in Marathon WI and his is worse than ours. Welcome to the forum.

Mike Franzen
04-16-2018, 11:20 AM
Welcome Lee to the PGCA. You sound like you are getting a touch of Parker fever. You have found the home of the like afflicted. This organization is very interested in promoting youth shooting. Look at the sticky listing under General Discussions and you will see what we are doing at an upcoming event. Send me a PM if you would like to discuss what we are doing.