PDA

View Full Version : RST in Canada

Jack Cronkhite
09-13-2017, 11:46 AM
Thanks to Brian Todd for the info. You can get RST in Canada from Clayton Smiley at:

Prophet River Firearms:
5012-50th Ave
Lloydminster, AB, T9V 0W7, Canada
E-mail: Questions@prophetriver.com
Telephone:780-875-0575
Fax: 780-875-0557
http://www.prophetriver.com

This happens to be about one hour from family farm (which is 7 hours from my place). I made arrangements with Clayton to get #'s 6, 5 and 4 in 10, 12, 16 and 20 gauges 2 1/2" lead for upland birds (We can still use lead for upland). Last trip to the farm I dropped in and met Clayton. Very nice guy. Also very nice store with some very interesting old doubles. I also made arrangements to have some spreader loads brought in.

If you are not anywhere near his place, he will ship to you. So, for all those wanting RST in Canada, you now have a source.

Cheers,
Jack

Rich Anderson
09-13-2017, 06:18 PM
Another option for you Jack is to just pick them up in Channing:rotf:

Jack Cronkhite
09-13-2017, 07:02 PM
Another option for you Jack is to just pick them up in Channing:rotf:

And a good option that is but not until the leaves are gone and the grouse are plentiful. But....... here's a sad fact of our new world life. I can buy ammo stateside and shoot it stateside. Canada will allow me to bring in 5000 cartridges if I was of a mind to do so but US Dept of Commerce won't allow a humble individual to bring back one cartridge. How things have changed. Cheers (sort of),
Jack

Rich Anderson
09-14-2017, 04:36 PM
Here I thought we were the land of the free and home of the brave. If you don't have ammo being brave won't help much and you won't be free for long either.

Your welcome anytime in Channing.