PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Middle Georgia

Robert Hanlin
04-10-2015, 07:58 PM
Hello everyone. I hope to gain a lot of knowledge while I'm here. Thanks in advance for having me.

Dean Romig
04-10-2015, 08:33 PM
Welcome Robert - Thanks for stopping by, there is much to learn but it can't all be learned on the forum here. May we suggest you join the PGCA (you can do it online for only $40 annually) and you'll be able to access the "Members Only" sections of the forum where you can buy and sell guns and other sporting related things. Knowledge gained here on the forum is only a small (but significant) part of what there is to learn. Parker Pages, the journal of the PGCA (actually a 48 page color glossy magazine) is a great way to learn more about all things Parker, as well as the availability of all past issues back to Vol 1, Issue 1 in 1993... not to even mention The Parker Story and several other books on Parker shotguns that can be purchased from various vendors.

Mills Morrison
04-10-2015, 10:42 PM
Welcome +2 Robert. Spend a little time on here and you will see this is a great bunch of guys (and some gals) to hang out with. Join PGCA and find out why we are the premier double gun collecting group.

George Lander
04-11-2015, 12:28 AM
Welcome Robert: There is a wealth of knowledge here held in trust by a wealth of good people.

Best Regards, George