PDA

View Full Version : Parker Forum Is Junk (!?)

John Dallas
03-05-2015, 03:55 PM
For about 2 months, Parker Forum notifications of threads I have responded to (won't say contributed) end up in my junk mail file. Am using W8, Chrome and Kaspersky. Have repeatedly told my computer "it is not junk", but everything still goes to junk. :cuss:

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Dean Romig
03-05-2015, 04:36 PM
Maybe your isp doesn't like the word "Gun" in your emails. Just sayin'... It has happened before.

I'll bet Mr. Dunkle will have a response.

Brian Dudley
03-05-2015, 04:51 PM
My yahoo account was doing that for about 6 months. Just started up going to the junk box out of the blue. And then, a couple months ago, out of the blue everything stopped and was in my inbox again.

Who knows?

John Taddeo
04-12-2015, 03:31 AM
Mine is doing the same thing... any solutions ?

John Dallas
04-12-2015, 07:26 AM
Not so far

Richard Flanders
04-12-2015, 08:01 AM
I use compuserve which is basically AOL and I have no issues like this. Doesn't surprise me though.

John Taddeo
04-12-2015, 08:09 AM
PGCA and Cigars International are the only ones this happened with.. Go figure...

Drew Hause
04-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Artificial intelligence saving you from yourself John? Or possibly the lady in the house is adjusting your filters! :)

BTW: the 'whistling' thingie sure looks to be blowing smoke :whistle:

I'm no help and if the neighborhood 12 y/o genius can't fix it, I'm toast :(

George M. Purtill
04-12-2015, 06:17 PM
I have a weird Forum problem. Sometimes I can't thank people because it says I don't have permission to do that.
So if you think I am rude for not thanking your wonderful , informative and witty posts, it ain't true.
I think JD is sneaking around in the sub-atomic particles contained in my micro-chips and causing havoc. I just wish he would take care of my losing Power-Ball tickets instead.