PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Chris Hoover
02-01-2010, 05:16 PM
The Hoover family would like to thank the Parker gun collectors for letting me use this forum for getting the word out about my fathers guns. I first came to this site looking for production dates and ended up finding gentleman that share and have passion for doubles . Thanks Chris Hoover , Dauphin Manitoba via Columbus Ohio :)

Dean Romig
02-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Chris, would you be comfortable in telling us about your father - who he was and his interests in shooting, hunting and Parkers in particular? I sense he was a special person.

Jay Gardner
02-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Yes, Chris. Please do share with us what you care to. What makes special guns extrordinarily special is knowing the history of the gun and who owned it.

Jay Gardner

Kurt Densmore
02-01-2010, 11:03 PM
The Hoover family would like to thank the Parker gun collectors for letting me use this forum for getting the word out about my fathers guns. I first came to this site looking for production dates and ended up finding gentleman that share and have passion for doubles . Thanks Chris Hoover , Dauphin Manitoba via Columbus Ohio :)

Dauphin, MB.. Huh.....I haven't been up there in nearly 10 years. I am about due for another Canada trip. The last time I was up there my wife was pregnant and nearly got taken out by a falling snow goose. The goose field isn't a good place for a nap. I assume Daphin Lake is still productive for divers. Are the fields really locked up by a local guide.

Kurt