Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Southern Tent Display 2024
Unread 03-28-2024, 09:49 AM   #1
Randy Roberts
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 5,669 Times in 1,861 Posts

Default Southern Tent Display 2024

The theme for the PGCA tent display at the Southern will be "THE PARKER FRAME". The intent will simply be to display and promote the ingenuity of the Brothers Parker with regard to frame sizes and the endless possibilities. Any frame size from the petite 000 to the behemoth 7 frame are welcome. There was once a rumored 8 frame, could it be? Uncommon configurations such as ˝ frame guns, 1 ˝ & 2 frame 20 and 16’s, 1 frame 10’s, 3 frame 12’s, just to name a few. As always we will make room on the table for “MY FAVORITE PARKER” if at all possible so feel free to bring your favorite Parker.
All PGCA members and even non-members are invited to display. I have created a display card that can be affixed to each gun. If you would be so kind as to drop me a line at randy@hsiagency.com with the info on your Parker I will prepare the card. Please include the frame size. It can be as simple as grade, gauge, DOM, etc., possibly a short comment and include your name or not. One thing I have noticed in the tent is that folks are continually inquiring as to "who owns that gun". If you do choose to put your name on the card my hope is that it will allow attendees to identify the owner and create some dialog with them thereby generating additional interest and certainly sharing the vast knowledge of the PGCA membership. Adding your name or not is your decision. Also feel free to bring any other Parker memorabilia along for display, all items welcomed with space permitting.

As in the past the PGCA will provide the tables, covers, and miscellaneous display items. We will do our best to be certain that no guns are left behind each evening but ultimately that responsibility will fall upon the owner. Looking forward to hearing from some of you with display guns and also to seeing some old friends again. See you all soon.

Best:
Randy Roberts
randy@hsiagency.com
812-584-1021
Randy G Roberts is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Randy G Roberts For Your Post:
Unread 04-08-2024, 03:56 PM   #2
Randy Roberts
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 5,669 Times in 1,861 Posts

Bringing this to the top Gentlemen. Response has been slow at best. The PGCA would appreciate your support as always. Thanks in advance for your consideration.
Randy G Roberts is online now   Reply With Quote