Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Parker Reproductions

Notices

Closed Thread
Unread 01-08-2012, 07:40 AM   #41
Dunnigun
Forum Associate

Member Info

Boy, if I was Billie I'd be tempted to send 'Mr. Addison' his $220 back WITH an apology ON THIS SITE just to set the record straight. That'd show 'em!
Unread 01-08-2012, 09:13 AM   #42
esetter - Gerry Addison
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,068 Times in 281 Posts

Sir, you are an outright liar. I never threatened anyone. As the emails show I was polite even though you cheated me out of my money. I didn't call Connecticut shotgun until after I had received the gun, called Billie, called my friend who owns a baby frame, and emailed Billie several times, and every time he insisted it was a baby frame gun. That is when I called Connecticut. The person I spoke with on the phone exactly three times, called himself Billie Bryant, signed his emails Billie Bryant. I spoke with him exactly three times, twice before the gun was shipped to go over the gun, and once 10 minutes after I received the gun. It isn't about the $220. I can afford to lose it. I don't like to be cheated, and I don't want anyone else to be cheated by you. I recommend that anyone who doesn't believe me call GunsInternational and ask them about him. I think then you will understand who is telling the truth here. You finally cheated someone that wouldn't just let you get away with it.
Unread 01-08-2012, 01:00 PM   #43
billie bryant
Forum Associate

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Addison View Post
Sir, you are an outright liar. I never threatened anyone. As the emails show I was polite even though you cheated me out of my money. I didn't call Connecticut shotgun until after I had received the gun, called Billie, called my friend who owns a baby frame, and emailed Billie several times, and every time he insisted it was a baby frame gun. That is when I called Connecticut. The person I spoke with on the phone exactly three times, called himself Billie Bryant, signed his emails Billie Bryant. I spoke with him exactly three times, twice before the gun was shipped to go over the gun, and once 10 minutes after I received the gun. It isn't about the $220. I can afford to lose it. I don't like to be cheated, and I don't want anyone else to be cheated by you. I recommend that anyone who doesn't believe me call GunsInternational and ask them about him. I think then you will understand who is telling the truth here. You finally cheated someone that wouldn't just let you get away with it.
mr. addison you are a very sad individual who has to rant & tell totally half truths about this whole episode? you are outright lying about calling tony about the gun as i know lou would not lie about this? freddy is honest man & jimmy bartee is also? that leaves the decision up to the members? if they feel you are not lying then you have put one over on them BUT not me! this will be last time i stoop to your level, have a great day!
Unread 01-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #44
billie bryant
Forum Associate

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Stucker View Post
Boy, if I was Billie I'd be tempted to send 'Mr. Addison' his $220 back WITH an apology ON THIS SITE just to set the record straight. That'd show 'em!
brian then i would be admmitting we were wrong? i promise you we are not & will not stoop to his level as many of the hobby friends i have spoke with said not to let someone use internet to scare you? thanks, billie
Unread 01-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #45
Jeff K.
PGCA Lifetime

Admin

Member Info

Thanked 2,793 Times in 651 Posts

Gentlemen,
If we can't keep this civil, then I believe we need to take it back to a private discussion. I don't believe this has a place on this site.
Jeff Kuss
Unread 01-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #46
billie bryant
Forum Associate

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kuss View Post
Gentlemen,
If we can't keep this civil, then I believe we need to take it back to a private discussion. I don't believe this has a place on this site.
Jeff Kuss
thank you jeff, i apologize & will no longer be involved, billie
Unread 01-08-2012, 07:05 PM   #47
esetter - Gerry Addison
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,068 Times in 281 Posts

I am done with this. I just believe that if people are allowed to cheat others then anyone that buys and sells guns honestly is affected. I have said everything I wanted to say and people can draw any conclusions they wish. I've tried to honestly show what happened in this dealing and how I tried to be fair and do the right thing. If someone decides he can be trusted then so be it.
Unread 01-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #48
Chuck Heald
Forum Associate

Member Info

Gerry,
I encountered a similar situation on a Lefever I purchased from someone. The gun came and obviously had a mix match of barrels and frame. The S/N on the frame had been altered clearly. The gun was off face as well. I decided to send it back within a few minutes of seeing it. It cost me over $200 in shipping both ways, which the owner never offerred to reimburse. I felt lucky to get anything back from this scoundrel. I wrote off the money and moved on.
Unread 01-09-2012, 08:55 AM   #49
Reproman
Forum Associate

Member Info

After reading all this there are only two issues. Everything else just muddies the water.

1) Was the gun delivered "as advertised"? Obviously not.
2) Was the gun damaged by Gerry before it was returned? Obviously not as Gerry sent an email about the scratches only minutes after delivery.

A reputable dealer or individual would have been embarrassed by the mistake and would have offered a sincere apology and a full refund.

GATOMANN Billie Bryant's lack of professionalism is truly appalling.
Now are we done?
Unread 01-09-2012, 10:00 AM   #50
Joe Bernfeld
Forum Associate

Member Info

Default Now are we done?

Closed Thread