Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Announcement, Help & Introduction Forums Website & Forum - Help & Assistance

Notices

My new Parker 12 ga serial 95155 has any one seen this before
Unread 07-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
todd steele
Forum Associate

Member Info

Question My new Parker 12 ga serial 95155 has any one seen this before

I am new to Parker guns and I am not sure what I have all the # match but there is no gold shield on my but one on the pistol grip and looks like pearl inlay can anyone tell me anything on it.
todd steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #2
Dennis
PGCA Member

Member Info

Todd,

Welcome aboard. You have come to the right place. As for your gun nobody can answer your question because we need good clear and close up photos. Your question is pretty much like me asking you, "I have a Ford truck. What can you tell me about it." Often people write in with questions about their Parker shotgun but it isn't really even a Parker Brothers shotgun. You could have a top of the line Parker shotgun worth $200,000.00 OR you could have a bottom of the line gun but in brand new condition with the original box, cleaning equipment and a super rare configuration. We don't know. But we are sure glad and anxious to assist if we only have more information. What does it say on the top of the barrels, how long are the barrels, what letters/numbers are written on the water table and also the bottoms of the barrels (the barrel flats). Very important is what is the serial number. Parker guns were made prior to the Civil War and ended in the 1940's. A lot of guns and configurations were made during that time. I would also suggest you join the PGCA. As a member you can send for a factory letter for $40.00 which will tell you the exact configuration of the gun as it left the factory, most likely who it was sent to and the date it left the factory. I believe the letter costs $100.00 for non members. Again, welcome aboard. There is nobody on the planet who can give you more accurate information about your gun than the other members on this forum.

Dennis
Dennis V. Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis V. Nix For Your Post: