Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Parker Reproductions

Notices

Unread 01-15-2019, 06:36 PM   #11
Bindlestiff
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 2,924 Times in 869 Posts

Thanks, I didn't know this. Do you know if they did other "specials"? Is there and articles or advertisements from back then announcing these special builds? I have never seen anything and would like to add it (if it exists) to our website paper collection for these guns.
Robin Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2019, 09:13 PM   #12
Wild Skies
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 3,603 Times in 984 Posts

I'm not aware of any other special limited editions that were offered, nor am I aware of any brochures or literature that may have accompanied their availability. I would suspect, however; that a flyer may have been sent to each organization's membership announcing their availability. Perhaps C.O.B. might know a bit more about the NSFL guns and can fill us in as I believe, Rich was a member and actually owned one of these guns. But beware, he might tell us he owned a special limited edition NSFL repo, but what he actually will mean to say is that he owned a special limited edition NSFL Parker Reproduction.

I seem to recall seeing ads for the Duck Stamp Classic. Perhaps in the DGJ, Sporting Classics or Shooting Sportsman???? Hopefully, I or someone else can dig up some paper on these offerings.